Reviews for vivez l'esprit
ataraxies chapter 1 . 3/4
So heartbreaking but beautiful nevertheless.
Lovely story
sea-salt kisses chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
By far the most beautiful Wally piece I've read. Excellent, excellent work.
croquant chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Wally's perseverance is so touching, and I can't even describe how absolutely gorgeous your prose was. Really wonderfully written. I love this! 3
Bhel-Elryss chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Wow...just wow. That was beautiful. I loved it, and your Wally was full of life despite his frailty. You took an interesting character and turned him into a person. Kudos to you.
air lock chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
...that was gorgeous. Gah, I love everything about it.
Pigloo chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I have to agree with R. Vienna on their point. This is very well done and greatly written. I love how you expressed Wally's fragilty and his desire to become something greater than himself, despite his inability to. It really drove the message home how every day is a great day, especially when it might be taken away from you. The repetition of the sky and letters were very nice as well, probably because I like repetition in general.

Anyway, fantastic work. :D
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Why hasn't this been reviewed yet?

I don't know where to start, really. I would include snippets of my favorite scenes, but I'm on my phone and this was simply too good to leave alone.

This makes you think, this piece is beautiful is such a messed up way. Wally's descent into sickness and rise to finally living...excuse the language, but damn, it's beautiful.

I do like how Winona's example of the Swellow impacts the reader. Wally's a broken bird who has finally been given the chance to learn how to fly.

Thank you for writing this and allowing us to read it.