Reviews for Dentist Doldrums
SerenityxEndymion chapter 3 . 2/18
Chapter 2 to me, embarrassing. Being caught like that, I wouldnt be able to live that down if that had happened to me. And I always thought Haruka saw Serena like a little sister. So cute and kinda akward. Nice job.
Gem chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Great story, funny and sweet at the same time
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
god i want to read more plz update i love this story!

by:familychibatsukino
Ryuuohjin chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
I really want to see Harukas reaction to this
Allie 818 Cat chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
I wanna know what happens next. Does Haruka flip out on them or not? Anyways I thought this story was really funny!
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
You should totally add on to this! Also, I love that you did the other fanfics- like, I mean, I love how you basically did the kind of Sailor Moon fanfictions that have Usagi proclaiming her real title as Sailor Moon, Princess Serenity, and eventually Neo Queen Serenity. Basically just how the truth is out in the open. I love those kinds of fanfictions where people learn the truth, and they react, and it's just so awesome, haha! You're a wonderful author! Please write more fanfictions about Sailor Moon? :)
SailorNova007 chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
i'd like to know what haruka and michiru reacted to that
rainediamond chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Wow. How long has this chapter been up? I am so blonde for not noticing this before. Anyways, it is hilarious when Usagi gets drunk because she obviously can't hold a drink. Also it was cool adding in Haruka and Michiru so soon.
rainediamond chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
I totally didn't realize there were more chapters. Now I am reviewing. That was awesome and totally evil. Poor Motoki.
rainediamond chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
That was fantastic and hilarious! Who would have thought Usagi was the elopement type.
Hagu chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
I want to see what Haruka is going to do to the Prince.

Please update soon.
sailorfan chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
usagi drunk classic :D
Greenkazoo134 chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Please keep writing! I love this story! It's so funny, and I can't say I've really ever read anything else like it. I can't wait to see what your evil mind comes up with next.
imonz chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
why stop here when you can make an equally great-if not BETTER- sequall?
Sailor Saiyan007 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Lovin it! And is this completed or not? Its on the completed section, but you keep adding to it...