Reviews for One Simple Idea
CombustibleLemons14 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Okay, I don't know WHAT the heck I was on when I wrote my last review. I was probably hopped up on grape soda or chocolate or something. Now let me rewrite my review NOW, when I'm thinking straight and now that I have decent grammatical skills...

I MEANT that I thought it was the last one, and I was hoping I was right, just for the sake of being right, NOT because I wanted him to die. Just to clarify. And Nancy Drew has the mystery-solving skills of my hamster...My hamster that's been dead for nearly four years now, that is. More so in the games though...

Still, the last one was a lie, even though I can't fathom what Ariadne would do if he really died. But, one, he hesitated. Unless he couldn't breathe or was in pain or something. Two, in these "Five times and one time" things, the sixth is the "One". Regardless, would you mind PMing me and telling me if I'm correct. 'Cause if I'm not right, I'll actually be happy for being wrong...Am I being confusing again? Sorry...
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Hmm, sometimes I don't really understand how you name your stories, but oh well. A wonderful little Inception fic that I really enjoyed. Really well written as usual and I love your brilliant prose. Forgive me for saying this, but I honestly haven't anything else to say because my reviews generally list errors and your stories are mostly free of them.
siriusly cool48 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Great line: "she shrinks back a little, wanting to hit herself, or possibly shoot herself, or maybe even jump off a cliff if any of them could be adequate punishment for her audacity."

So is the last part a super-drugged kind of dream where if you die you don't come back? If not, I don't know why she'd be so concerned. And if it is, then I'm sure that's the one he's lying in. But then again if it's not, I have no idea which one is a lie. Help? *puppy dog face*
Troypayisbetter chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
That was really good. I'm glad I read it. I'm thinking the lie was either the second or third one. Eames and Arthur...have to get along for this job...and his laugh. I dont think he'd laugh if he was lying. And the first one was just him saying she was lovely. The fifth...I think he loves her too much to go to limbo, so I can see him holding on for a few more seocnds. And the fourth was just so real because of how late it was. And he was opening himself up. I dont think he'd leave himself vulnerable.

But the second or third ones are just confusing. He's suspicious in the third one, because he never answers straightforward I think. He's blocking the view too much for it to be an accident. And the second...its just the way he talks to her. But anyway. I hope I got it right. Happy New Year!
DaCupCakePhilesnot logged in chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
its the last one, it has to be, please? I started cracking up at the one where she asks what hes doing. yeah, i play alot of nancy drew games. nancy would do that. but im offended that he mocked the nd ganes. but hes forgiven!
AngelWildWings181 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Truthfully, it was a bit hard to figure out... But I liked it. I thought it was really good. In my opinion, the lie is the last one.
blue.half chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I am going to choose he lied second or third. The last one cannot be a lie. Why does all Inception fanfiction end this way?
LiveALittleDarlin chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I liked it. A lot actually
Angleico3156789 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Oh my goodness...I'm guessing the lie is the first one or the Eames one. This is really hard on me...I really don't know. What I do know however is that I saw this prompt over at inception_kink and was waiting for this for a longg time.

Another thing is...why isn't this posted at the LiveJournal Community arthur_ariadne? Everyone will love this over there. D

Amazing job hon. Lots of angst yet comfort.
heyitsmellie chapter 1 . 12/29/2010