Reviews for Bright as Night
Batman chapter 36 . 4/24
I don't have a profile, but after spending two very exciting days reading your writing, I'm seriously considering it. This was a wonderful story, and you have an amazing authorial talent. If you haven't been published yet, I'm actually Batman irl. Lol jk I don't have that kind of money. Lots of love, the Bat
Batman chapter 25 . 4/24
Batman will take 3 rock-hard cookies please!
Batman chapter 24 . 4/23
Great lovers' comparison there! Can't believe I'm already two-thirds of the way through this amazing story! Wish it were still going so I could review a new chapter, but, alas, it can't be so.
Batman chapter 20 . 4/23
Such a good story. Had it been rated M I'm sure there would be more gruesome scenes before this (and a lemon in this chapter), but I'm still quite happy with how the romance is progressing.
Batman chapter 10 . 4/22
I enjoy this intriguing plot immensely. Can't wait to see what else you've written.
RothfussFan chapter 20 . 10/30/2016
Review of Chapter 20,
As always many thanks to the author. I spent the whole day looking forward to getting home and having a chance to read more of this story. I really like to emotional maturity you've chosen to give your main characters (Link, Zelda), specifically I felt this maturity was shown in Link's comment on whether or not it was right to let someone(worried about spoilers) get away. What he said about this to Zelda indicates that at this point of the story he has a strong idea of who he is and what he stands for. Since this mindset is in such contrast to the internal uncertainty about right and wrong he faced earlier, this chapter for me was a great demonstration of character growth. It definitely gave me the sense, as a reader, that time has passed since the story began and seeing this character change over time made them feel more real to me.
Finally, although I do love the angst that can come from reading a story where people leave things unsaid and have these secrets eat away at them, it is refreshing to see a relationship where the people involved have the courage to be open with each other, and are able to comfort and support each other as a result. For this reason I find the way Link and Zelda's relationship is developing to be touching and a joy to read.

To whomever may find this forlorn post on a years old fanfic: I hope you have a great rest of your day :)
and to the author: thank you so much, again.
Rothfussfan chapter 8 . 10/28/2016
Hey, I know that this story was finished a long time ago by now and I wouldn't be surprised if this review never reached you, however on the off chance that it does I'd just like to let you know that I'm really enjoying this story and am very grateful towards you for having written it.
I really like how the story humanizes Ganondorf to an extent, it was moving to see him get choked up when Link said he wanted to stay with him. In the games Ganondorf tends to be a fairly 1 dimensional character categorized purely by his greed and desire for power, I like how you let the reader see other aspects of his personality can co-exist alongside this desire for power. Furthermore I like how your story explores the effect the people around us can have on us, both in the Ganondorf Link relationship and in the Generals initial influence on link. I think the idea that someone with good intent can end up making decisions they later regret when they're in a situation where the people around them feed them a limited narrative is something everyone can relate to. And for me really good fantasy are stories where, despite the fantastical setting or presence of magic and monsters, the mechanics of how people interact and are effected by each other is unchanged. That is to say really good fantasy are stories where you can learn truths about the human experience by reading the story. I see this quality in your work.

Anyway sorry about the run on sentences and rambling tone, in summary I love your story and thank you. Oh also you do a great job of writing Link's internal thoughts in the tone of someone younger, that is his character does feel like a child.
AUMaker chapter 11 . 9/25/2016
Zelda is acting like a spoiled brat who did not get her way. I guess you could understand her a bit (she did lose her kingdom and everything) but hating Link because he did not blindly follow you is too much, specially when she did not tell him on what was happening thus he became open to manipulation. But then again, it all comes down to the both of them being a victim of something they had no control over.

But I am not liking Zelda right now. Zelda, you are supposed to be the bearer of the triforce of wisdom and you did not even think that if Link dies, nobody will ever wield the Master sword. You are supposed to prioritise your people than your own feelings. So even if you hate Link but then he is your only hope, you should have cared a bit for his life just for the sake of your kingdom.

I'm gonna continue reading now. I know that's she will have a change of heart later but I just want to get that out of my head. XD sorry for the rant. I got so into the story that my feelings just went haywire.
Cootiecus chapter 36 . 9/9/2016
Oh my goodness! I can't believe it's over! I was sucked in! You know I am a slow reader but I told you I would finish it! I love you and your talented author skills so much! Please let me read your next story first so I can tell your lovely followers how great it is! I am so excited for the next epic!
Captainflipflop chapter 35 . 9/9/2016
Hooray! I always imagined Mordecai as a huge man. Picture the king of Hyrule from Wind Waker. I am not sure how close I am but that is how I viewed him. The way you write battles is fun. It is so well organized and thought out, I see it happening in my head. Cannot wait to read more.
Scoooootie chapter 34 . 9/9/2016
Rolox is gone! What an amazing fight between the two! Your work continues to impress! I feel like i am reading a book by Martin or Tolkien. Keep it up! I know you will get published!
Scoot chapter 33 . 9/9/2016
Ah! It is so close to ending! I don't want it to be over! Acroff is so cool! I cannot wait for the final showdown! This chapter was intense. Everything was going poorly then just like that! Everything came together. I expected more planning but love how it all came together. You are so talented!
Scootiecus chapter 32 . 9/8/2016
I would love to watch a video of you explaining the story or any future story! I love reading your story and other works you've done! Oh please continue more and consider making videos!

It was so tense when Isra decided to confront Mordecai. My heart was racing. I really could not put the book down. I love that you got me needing to know more. You are a talented writer, author, and artist.

Thank you.
Master Coot chapter 31 . 9/8/2016
Another amazing chapter and look into the mind of thr wonderful author. Reading the battle scene reminded me of Hyrule Warriors. The imagry you create is remarkable. I can see everything as if it were a video game or movie I were watching. I am nervous and excited to see what happens next.
Carottal chapter 35 . 8/22/2016
I just remembered what else I HAD to tell you, so I hope you'll excuse this last review, spam, whatever you consider this to be.

Something I didn't tell you is that I imagined Acroff choosing Lon Lon ranch for his fortress. I'm not sure if it's even possible for him to do so, but still. Maybe because I often wondered about what Talon and Malon became?

Maybe I could tell you more about Mordecai and my not completely convinced feelings about him, but I did tell you about Rolox and Sephora, and it may have been a choice to develop them less and make them less easy to relate with. And all those baddest characters did the job greatly in the end. I wanted him to lose and I was happy to see Link finally get rid of him.

I think I can end this now, I said all about the romance, epicness, fun, interesting characters, wonderful fights,... this fic features. Thank you again for everything (and for Fighting Fate. I don't remember whether I left a review or not, so just in case, I loved it and maybe preferred it to this one... Not sure though)