Reviews for Nymphadora Tonks Goes To Hell
Doctordonnanoble chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
I love myself a good musical theater reference
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Wow. I love this story. Tonks going to hell seemed bizarre at first, but then it made sense in an even more bizarre way. Voldemort/Bellatrix was likewise hilarious.
I do believe in commas chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
One does not simply SEND NYMPHADORA TONKS TO HELL! This is quite funny though...
Kaito X Len - Banana Split chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
This is a really good series. I love it!

Add Hatsune Miku for me pls. SHE NEEDS TO GO TO HELL. SHE IS TOO HAPPY AND CUTE AND SHE IS ALSO A CANNIBAL AND A MURDERER!
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
Hilarious. I love it. VOldermort singing to Rihanna's song made my day.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 10/24/2011
I love the Green Day references in the beginning. They made my day. I live your fic. It's hilarious.
sentientInsanity chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This story WINS. OMG. I'm glad it made it onto TV tropes.
Blaire L. Peterson chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Good job.
IceSnowAndGlamour chapter 9 . 5/16/2011
TWO QUESTIONS- 1, HOW have I not reviewed this? and 2, why does the login thing make me type in words which I don't think exist?

'"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn – it's alright because I love the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and watch me cry – well, it's alright because I love the way you lie. I love the way you lie!" Voldemort lustily sighed inside.' oh snap I can't even describe my face right now can this line just live on in glory

'"Wake me up inside! Wake me up inside! Call my name and save me from the storm!" wailed Krum inwardly.' This should be in Potter Puppet Pals.

"Jack the Ripper was probably an urban legend." no. he was Madame Red. XD

"Known as "Maximilien The Incorruptible" by his friends, he inwardly preferred "Seximillian Robespierre" as his nickname." I should have incorporated this into my A Tale of Two Cities classes. XD

The tone of this is hilarious. Can you make a sequel or something similar? :D

A BEAUTIFUL MAJESTY. :D
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 9 . 5/8/2011
I...you...epic...nyargh I have no words, NONE, to describe the amazingness. You. Are. Incredible. :3

Everyone's emo song lyrics made me very happeh owo

Me lurvez the epiclogue (see what I did thar?)

"...the only great vampire novel." Anne Rice's books were the only great vampire *series*, so I completely agree with you *sends all emo teenage vampire books through a paper shredder*

Did HP really end in '97 (canon-wise, and not reality-wise)? I always imagined the timeline to follow *my* timeline, for I am a stupid bitch that way.

Oh my GOD "SEXIMILLIAN ROBESPIERRE" IS THE BEST THING EVER I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS MY LOVE *EXPLODES*
feelingtwofootsmall chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Wow, I forgot to review this lovely lovely crack. Anyway, Hitler/Stalin made my day. What fun is hell without facist dictators going at it under the table? NOT FUN. I loved this!

Cheers.
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
I...don't know...what to say. *is completely drained* Do I want to look up the term 'donkey punch' or will I regret it for the rest of my life?

Teehee, all the references in the A/N gave me giggles of lurve :3 And there is no cause to mourn, as more is coming (hopefully soon, and hopefully I'll be able to stalk you in less than a whole frigging week D:)

Oooh, Stalin, you bad boy ;D I love all the religion-crossovers here, too, muahahaha, ChristianityxGreekxEgyptian(x...Doctor Who? XD) orgy ftw.

I don't think JB will ever hit puberty. The drugs that boy probably takes to suppress the testosterone levels in his body...O_O
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
O MAI GAWD I'm actually here! And, like, reviewing! Finally! *bakes cookies of joy*

Pfft - you have made my otherwise-miserable day with this chapter(/your phone calls _). Fill me up with some "popula-jizz-m" any time you want, baby.

AAH, ALEX-FANGASM. I NEEEED TO SEE HIM AS A STRIPPER. (And lol, Beethoven started playing in the background, XD) Such epicness, rivaled only by the terrifyingly sexy Hitler/Stalin. I still don't know what to think about that...but sometimes, thinking is overrated ;)

Aww, Krum was an adorable midget, puppy-abuse aside. Just Say No, Krummeroo. Whoa, Quidditch just got srs bznz - nuclear poisoning? :D

Teehee, your last A/N: even you don't know what kind of shit will go down when you write this. It's like it pours out of the cracktastic-fissure in your brain, through your hands, and onto the page. You are just a conduit for something much greater, much more hilarious, and much more WTF?-inducing. :3
The Offspring Of Time chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
...have my babies, please.
Neutral-Chaotic chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
Wow, I love the bold list you've got going on :P