Reviews for Amber Forest
Love Stories00 chapter 26 . 8/19
This story was very cute and entertaining. Thank you for giving it an Epilogue. I really enjoyed it.
le.pechi chapter 26 . 8/17
(sorry for bad English. It's not my native language and I just came home from a tiring day at college, so my brain isn't exactly active rn...)

I loved this story.
Sincerely.
Although I'm sure you'll agree with me at some point, I was desperate to read the scenes only with Kenshin and Kaoru.
I'm so glad I found this fic.

And, the principal reason I decided to leave a review anyway (I don't like reviewing complete stories, unless I really need to say something):
Kenji means "path of the sword", the same way that Kenshin means "heart of the sword". I know, Japanese is a lil bitch with their language (more than one word with the same meaning, the same word having multiple meanings that don't even make sense (yes, number four. I'm talking about you), but oh well, it's Japan...)
but yeah.
I really really really love this fic. Know that even so I can only fav it once here, I've already fav-ed this a million times in my heart.

Keep writing!~
~may the winds of inspiration never cease to blow in your mind~
Cova chapter 26 . 7/5
I love it! I'm so happy you did this chapter it was great!
petitefeeme chapter 26 . 6/23
Very nice epilogue, though now it makes me think of how a trip North to go see Hiko, Misao and everyone else would go. What would Hiko's reaction to the puppies be? Would Misao and Aoshi have little ones of their own? Would they meet Saito's pack? Would their travel be peaceful or would it be chaotic? With the pups and Sano, the latter seems more probable.
But I will respect the author's wishes. It's your story after all. The epilogue was a nice surprise and I will have to make do with it and my overflowing imagination.
You intrigue me with your promise of a new story in a different world. I will keep my eyes open.
skenshingumi chapter 26 . 6/11
This was a nice addition to the story although I really didn't feel it was too rushed before. Felt that this happy future was implied with the ending of your last chapter. This does put a nice bow on it though.

I look forward to your new story! I am glad your writing again.
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 1 . 6/11
Yay! When I saw it, I did a double take bc you had said you weren't going to write an epilogue but I'm so very glad you yes the pups will call Hiko Grandpa and climb all over him.
srirachacha chapter 26 . 6/10
I got so excited when I saw that you updated this! I love everything about it so much! You have no idea how happy I am right now :)
Chixue chapter 26 . 6/10
I always loved the Baby Ever After Epilogue the best! So glad you came back and wrote an epilogue, even if you hadn't wanted to originally!
TricksterBoo chapter 26 . 6/10
It was a wonderful surprise to see this when I checked the fandom for an update! I'm so glad to see this finished like this; I had seen your artwork on DeviantArt and I'm glad you tied it into your story. It's the cherry on top for sure! Congratulations again for completing an excellent story.
66ButterflyOfDarkness99 chapter 25 . 6/8
Oh My God...I LOVED THIS. I just spent the WHOLE day reading this and it was SO worth it! I just had to check your deviantart account to see the drawings...cute cute cute cute and cute! Do you think you'll someday (maybe) write a sequel or an epilogue about them?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2016
*Dramatical voice* "The first stars shone through the city gloom, as the sound of the puppy's curses filled the air."
Mangagirl4 chapter 25 . 6/23/2016
Just read this for the second time, and love every moment of it!
skenshingumi chapter 25 . 5/23/2015
Wow, what an ending! I've been away from my beloved fanfiction for almost 2 months so I had the final 3 chapters to get caught up on. I thought pairing Misao-Aoshi against Usui was a daring twist for the reason you cite in your AN re Aoshi's attack but I enjoyed how you had Miaso & Aoshi's work as dual kodachi. The Shishio-Kenshin fight was very good but It's the final chapter I really have to comment on. I loved that image of Kenshin howling over Shishio's body calling/hoping for his pack only to be missing the most important voice. A veritable one-two punch to Kenshin & the reader not to get complacent! Great action & exciting transition to a key villian. I loved the line about Kenshin coming prepared for war but not for vengeance. Kenshin's journey of discovery and acceptance cannot be complete until he faces this most personal pain. You did a brilliant twist in this with Kaoru actively engaged & each protecting the other. You walked a line here that most writers seem to miss. Kaoru isn't a second Kenshin but her support & help can turn the tide. The aftermath was sweet, well (and not over) done. Kaoru's hazy thoughts as she come to and tries to stay next to Kenshin are funny & keep the tone light. And of course, sweet job with both Kaoru's & Kenshin declarations of love. You brought a good story to an even better place with this last chapter. Congrats & thanks!
Ran chapter 25 . 5/12/2015
oh man, this is such a good ending! ive been followin this story for a while, and i gotta say, you do NOT disappoint oh maaannnn this is so good thanks for writing it!
Smilekuma4 chapter 25 . 4/27/2015
;-; I will miss this story but I really love the final fighting way! That you include Kaoru to standing up fight! Also I love how bit hint of Kaoru and kenshin romance during final chapter to each other. Since they don't really show affection much!

Aww I would like see story after they back home. But I respect your reasons! Good thing...you did draw kenshin & Kaoru's puppies! So I can be squeal about imagine their puppies.

I really like this plot that you did make kenshin characters turn into animal without shifted to human. If I could vote! I would give you 4.95 out of 5 star! The .5, because I would like see one more chapter.

P.s. It's my first long review so I hope it's not bother you! Just being a super fan to this story :D