Reviews for You Can Marry Me
Daisy52761 chapter 30 . 8/20
Listen to Golden by Farewell Fighter for chapter 30... years and feels
Prince Pondincherry chapter 43 . 5/1
Well duh, it's obviously a trap. Why did you think your mom didn't want you to go? Idiot.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 33 . 5/1
I was skeptical when I started reading this. It has some many hallmarks of bad fanfiction-random, highly contrived marriages, ridiculous romantic misunderstandings caused by bad communication, the Ministry going to shit in a strange way, the marriage bond thing-but the writing is decent-to-good, I couldn't find anything better, and it was sort of a dirty pleasure thing to read. But as I've been reading it, I've come realize it's actually really good. A lot of the things I would find cringe-worthy in other 'fics were handled well here, and, importantly, they actually ended. For instance, the marriage only took like one or two chapters: it served its purpose and was over. Plus, it turned out the romance was actually pretty interesting and not terrible (definitely not a given in this kind of story).
And now, BAM, sudden genre switch! I thought this was a "Terrible, Indulgent Fanfiction Romance" but it's actually "Pretty Good Fanfiction Romance with Action". I mean, I know there was all that stuff going on in the background with the anti-pureblood prejudice, but I made the mistake of assuming it was just a lame framing device like in other, bad fanfiction. But no! This is actually a pretty exciting story, but from the perspective of the person living out a romance on the side. It's great.
It also helps that I really like stories with competent, adult Harry, Weasleys, and friends. The Burrow in this chapter is quite possibly the safest place in the world, or at least England. (Maybe Gringotts is better? Hogwarts has more protection but fewer awesome wizards and witches.) It was also great seeing competent, protective Teddy, and it's pretty cool seeing how much Albus believes in his dad.
Vi38 chapter 60 . 4/10
Excellent story
Lillaflor chapter 1 . 3/20
I didn't like the start because one thing is to save her family, but that means he will(?) save ONLY her family. It's unfair from the start because there may be other ex-Death Eater families in similar situations, and no one will save them.
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 60 . 12/9/2015
Only read one other generation fiction and now I love this one as well. I love their characters, so realistic and lovable! Great story!
Mprc chapter 60 . 7/11/2015
Simply amazing! I'm from Brazil and am absolutely addicted to your stories! This is the second one I read and it's perfect! Loved it! Congrats!
SadFangirl chapter 60 . 2/11/2015
So cute! I loved this story so much, Al and Emily are so funny yet adorable
You're a great writer
ali the Gryffindor chapter 60 . 1/24/2015
Ahhhhhhhh that was solo great I can't even ,it was fabulous my life is over now since this is done,jk but I'd like to congratulate you on having a great story mega thumbs up
chel123 chapter 60 . 1/14/2015
This is honestly one of the best fics I've ever read! The story had everything: enough actual plot to stop it from being just fluff, but still made me fall in love with the characters-I feel like I know Emily and Al! The writing was phenomenal (and the last few scenes may have made me well up a teeny bit...) It was just amazing all round :)
Guest chapter 60 . 11/29/2014
So sweet!
bridget237 chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
This story makes no sense like why was Rose shocked that they cuddle and stuff she thinks there actually in love and married couples have sex and you can't just date someone when your married the characters are childish and naive.
TheSlytherinQueenbee chapter 60 . 6/24/2014
This was an amazing story you had me hocked the whole time. Keep up your awesomeness! 3
Shh chapter 60 . 4/13/2014
Awwww! There are no words to describe how I am feeling right now.
Shh chapter 4 . 4/12/2014