Reviews for You Can Marry Me
SadFangirl chapter 60 . 2/11
So cute! I loved this story so much, Al and Emily are so funny yet adorable
You're a great writer
ali the retriever chapter 60 . 1/24
Ahhhhhhhh that was solo great I can't even ,it was fabulous my life is over now since this is done,jk but I'd like to congratulate you on having a great story mega thumbs up
chel123 chapter 60 . 1/14
This is honestly one of the best fics I've ever read! The story had everything: enough actual plot to stop it from being just fluff, but still made me fall in love with the characters-I feel like I know Emily and Al! The writing was phenomenal (and the last few scenes may have made me well up a teeny bit...) It was just amazing all round :)
Guest chapter 60 . 11/29/2014
So sweet!
bridget237 chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
This story makes no sense like why was Rose shocked that they cuddle and stuff she thinks there actually in love and married couples have sex and you can't just date someone when your married the characters are childish and naive.
TheSlytherinQueenbee chapter 60 . 6/24/2014
This was an amazing story you had me hocked the whole time. Keep up your awesomeness! 3
Shh chapter 60 . 4/13/2014
Awwww! There are no words to describe how I am feeling right now.
Shh chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!
Guest chapter 60 . 2/8/2014
I can't even begin to tell you how grateful I am for finding this story again. I started reading it about two years ago on and fell in love with it. Then it got taken down and I was so upset for not being able to find for the longest time. About a week ago, I typed the title into Google and I found the story that I had been missing. Thank you for posting it here, I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't found out what happened to Al and Emily.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 60 . 2/4/2014
Awwwweeeeee great story! Loved it.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 59 . 2/4/2014
Sad its coming to an end...
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 58 . 2/4/2014