Reviews for Hyrule Paradise
Child Of The West Wind chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This song just made my day xD it's clever, thoughtful, witty, and I can't stop giggling! Such a great concept you've pulled off here, I love it! :)
zeldafanatic0555 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
XD Stroke of pure genius, my friend. You have a true talent at writing this! I'm sending a homing high five to your face, wherever you are.
Listie The Scribe Maid chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
0.o I sung this to myself while readin' and this sounds good. Nice work. TG Gold.
MasterIckolas Xaron chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
That was simply perfect! I had to hear Amish Paradise to remember the tune!
misaochan719 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007

too many funny lines to count

*I’ve fought Ganon once or twice

*Got a shield at discount price

_

*But I’ve never punched Ruto...Even if she deserved it

you bet she deserves it...

this is one of the better songfics i've read in a while.

good job!
DoseofReality chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Ha! this was funny. umm...don't really know what else to say...i just know you from looking at Broken2Perfection's review list. _ oh, and ya know how you said that you gotta love cryin girls? well, us girls have gotta love badass guys like the Prince. B2P and i currently have a lust problem with him _; anyway, guess i'll hear from you next time you review on The Ring.
sawyerzelda chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
lol, this was funny! that song is good, but ur fic was even better!
Ari Aka Saria chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Bravissimo! Greatly written! I absolutely love both songs (yours and Weird Al's)! Why am I shouting so much? LOL But I do love this unique parody. It makes me want the video to air...somewhere...(that rhymed! _)
Cow Master chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Good song, but "Weird Al"'s "Amish Paradise" was also a parody, so actually THIS song is a parody of "Gangsta Paradise" (I forget who it's by)

~The Cow Master
Faith chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
LOL That was great. Do another.
shocker1 chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
I HATE PEAHATS!

as a zelda game player i know what they are!
RYU chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
That was quality, can u do another? If so i will definately read and review
The Supreme Fork chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
I have a friend named PeaHat MaNiAc who is gonna be #!$$%& when he reads this fic.
meltina chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
LMAO!
veed chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
HAHAHHAH!

thats to good! Plz make more of those!