Reviews for Eric and the Witches of Shreveport
I enjoyed your story. It was well done and balanced between the love story and a great plot. Many of these fan fictions are mostly about the sex and very limited storyline. Yours was very good so thanks for sharing!
MiniLover chapter 47 . 1/29
Such an amazing story! Such highs and lows! Such intriguing characters! Wonderful!
MiniLover chapter 34 . 1/29
Oh my gosh! Disneyland?! Too funny!
MiniLover chapter 18 . 1/29
I sure hope Sookie gets her memories back but without losing her love for Eric!
MiniLover chapter 3 . 1/28
I'm really liking this story so far! It seems like it will be very interesting. Can't wait to read more! So, back to it...
WitchMitzi chapter 47 . 10/2/2014
Great story!
tanseynz chapter 47 . 9/24/2014
What a great story, full of twists and turns but rarely predictable. I really liked how you concluded, sorting the main mystery but not wrapping everything up in a pretty pink bow. You need to leave SOMETHING to the imagination, and you did!
tleel chapter 47 . 6/4/2014
loved this story, nice ending.
hyldeblomst chapter 34 . 1/10/2014
thank you for sharing. i really liked the plot with double amnesia, and the small detail of a notebook on the side.
georgiasuzy chapter 47 . 12/6/2013
I really enjoyed your story, especially how joyful Sookie was when she lost her memories. Hope you keep writing - you're very talented.
cros chapter 47 . 9/19/2013
I absolutely loved this story! Wonderful writing, excellent plot. You kept the characters true to canon. The amount of lemons were just right. It was just a perfect read! Thank you so much for writing it!
bethelove chapter 47 . 6/13/2013
great story - hope to read more stoies of eric/sookie, please
cela chapter 20 . 5/3/2013
Eric is such a good and honorable man at heart. it was just to bad that he didn't meet Sookie first, but I think Sophie Ann knew that and sent Bill for that reason. Bill would do her bidding without question, just to advance himself further. having a maker like Lorena made a weak man a weak vampire.
cela chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
this is certainly a new twist on the best of the SS novels!
Gyllene chapter 47 . 4/8/2013
I just reread if I meet the true death and then read this. I see that you haven't wrote anything in quite a while but I hope you will. I really enjoy your stories!
1,150 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »