Reviews for Sea Change
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Ooh, very good, very good, very good. Sam just wanting to be like his brother, yet helping Dean on instinct when he was sick in the bathroom, is a nice touch. Sam searching for his Dad's approval is brilliant as well. Ugh, Teen!chesters...
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Oh awesome. I haven't read the original fic this was mixed from, but I can tell you that I really liked how this came out and how you presented the story and how it all unfolded. It was a great pace and there were some surprisingly funny and sweet moments there, sprinkled in among the worrying and waiting.

I think my favorite line was the one about the sign promising hotel rooms for stick figures, although I really liked it when Dean figured out how Sam got the OJ too! :D
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Is it terrible that I want to see the actual hunt? I love your writing! I can't get enough! I need more! :) great story! I love how you show that the boys love each other and care about each other without making them all girly touchy feely like some authors do! You rock!
Von chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Another awesome story. :D
KRIZdEANgIRL chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
oooooooooooooooooooo... I love it! I want more! D you're great! . o please it'll be great if you writte a little more about it but let me tell ya: I totally love this story! )
Sjoeks chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
aww this was so great I loved your Sammy :D
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Oh my word, I loved it. Thank you so much for sharing this. I loved Sam's monologue in his head about driving and how he had poured over the atlas when he found out he would drive. I also loved how Sam raided the cars for change.

I also love how Sam got his license in S. Dakota, because I live in N. Dakota and it's the same way here. :)

Thanks so much for sharing this. It's totally going on my favs.

As Always,

Joee
Zyanya chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I am so cruel, I read this when you posted it and I did not reviewed it, I was so sure that I have done it... and I really loved it...It's awesome to know that they have eachothers backs, you play with the caracters like a master. Thanks a lot :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Awwww! *-*

I have to say that I like your version better than the original one... But then, that one was written long ago

Great one, hun ) I really liked it

See you around

Rosetta
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Mmph - poor sick Dean, hunched in pain and hugging his stomach. Makes me want to curl around him until he's better. Of course it doesn't take much to make me want to curl around him, though I obviously prefer the adult Dean. -laugh- I love that Sam passed Dean's test in the end, not that it was meant to be a test of course, but Dean finally realizing his little brother had his back as much as he has Sam's. Great story - I sure do love me some tummy-rubbing Dean.

LD
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
You must have sibling(s) yourself. I'm an oldest ... good story!
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
My grin stretched from ear to ear when you wrote Sam’s voice breaking. Hee. I’m smiling again now just thinking about it.

I loved how you played with Sam’s insecurities because he’s a planner and a researcher. While obviously valuable skills, they’re not a good fit with the dive-in-headfirst MO of his Dad and brother. I can totally see those facets as ones that made Sam feel ‘different’ in his own family.

But, even as a teen, he’s obviously wily enough to work his dad by using those perceptions in his favour. Go Sammy!

Oh, and the contents of Dean’s pockets? Another big grin. :-)

And who doesn’t love one brother caring for the other. Pure yumminess. Sam breaking into the cars for change was awesome, as was Dean’s reaction when he realized what his little bro must have done.

Absolutely loved that you didn’t go for the saccharine ending; that Sam fell asleep and John snarked about it. I could smack BDW but it kept everything true to the Winchester dynamic.

Fantastic job, as always. A great read!
Zara Zee chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I haven't read the original (yet!) but really enjoyed your remix. Sam being soothed by the math at the start rang so very true...as did his realization that they'd gone off playbook and he'd have to adapt. Completely IC...and a very believable situation! :-)
Pinkchick chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was lovely. Really great. Well-written, great characterizations and great inter-mixing Sam taking care of Dean as an unseen test for Sam joining in on hunting and watching his brother's and dad's backs. Really well done, I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for sharing! I'll head over now and read "Reversing the Tide". :)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Good story - Sam comes of age, Winchester fashion.