Reviews for Precocious Crush
Great story! 3
Never Morrison chapter 170 . 8/23
As someone who has done a bit... okay, a fair am... a lot... like.. a-fuckin-lot.. of drunk typing (yay college) I gotta say that I don't think this is particularly accurate. You lack the ability to focus singularly on a topic, but generally become hyper focused on the typing itself, which tends to lead to a lot of words being retyped without remembering to erase the previous attempts, tangents that go nowhere and in my personal experience, an insane desire to spice up your text with zany fonts and colors. Then again, I didn't really try writing anything while drunk until I was a few years older than Mindy and she's booth tinny and an inexperienced drinker, so meh. I also just remembered that she's generally writing this by hand, and as bad as my writing is sober...

That's all beside the point though. Regardless of how accurate this may or may not have been as a representative of drunken writing, it definitely got the drunken feeling across perfectly. It's so easy to picture Mindy doing the rapid seesawing between giggly/sappy and angry/horny as she tries to put her thoughts down that I made it through very little of the chapter without steady laughter. Excellent work as always!
Never Morrison chapter 116 . 8/22
I gotta admit, at first, it just seemed as if you were rushing it for some reason, but then it got to the point where I was just giving my screen a funny look as I read on, trying to figure what was up. Still, even knowing something was definitely off, the transition back to shopping threw me for a minute. Excellent work!
Never Morrison chapter 14 . 8/22
I was hoping against hope that you made it up, but even before I reached your authors note, I had that sort of slow, creeping up your spine and lodging in your gray matter sense of horror. Twilight will consume us all.. -shudder- I can see the apocalypse... and it is carried on the backs of ravenous fangirls/boys.

Fantastic story so far, by the way. I tend to avoid stories with so many chapters of short length because the constant clicking over to the next page and slight delay in loading times tends to interrupt the flow, but your narrative actually works really well for this. Gonna keep reading
Anyone else wonder if there's going to be more chapter I do! Please do more!
Lee Kyle chapter 207 . 8/8
The actors are aging faster than your characters - can be a bit confusing at times.
Prestige torture sick
Yes, time to start rebuilding the stash
Lee Kyle chapter 206 . 8/8
light sabers and pizza - good day
Lee Kyle chapter 205 . 8/8
Nice to see so many characters together at last
Might I please suggest an editor or beta? It's more that words get left out of sentences than anything else. I'm no nazi, mind you. It just tends to take the reader out of the story, which is something I'm sure you don't want.
Lee Kyle chapter 204 . 8/8
squirrels, push-ups - but no kisses
so how much longer before Dave just admits the inevitable?
Lee Kyle chapter 203 . 8/8
"hit my fist with their face" - too true
crime is not "supposed to" be organized - too bad those bitches can think
Fahad09 chapter 189 . 8/4
You know, I'm beginning to wonder if David is even dating Riley. I mean at no point did he ever call Riley his girlfriend or kiss her like he did with Katie (or at least Mindy never saw them kiss) and now they move in together but live in separate rooms. Plus I think it wouldn't be in character for Riley to date David without talking to Mindy even once about it, you know, to soften the blow a little, she did know about the crush after all.

Maybe I'm reading to much in this but it looks like Mindy might have just misread the situation and David is allowing her to keep that misconception so that he would have an excuse to reject her.

Then again, this might be just wishful thinking on my part.
Loved the music themes u story line made forever!
bayj418 chapter 220 . 7/16
I love this story so much! I read it in 2 days during a road trip, and was so sad to find it was unfinished. If you're questioning whether or not to continue with it, I'M BEGGING YOU TO. I love the diary entry style. I love all of the story arcs. Jessi's was especially depressing, yet so well done. I was actually expecting her to commit suicide when Mindy have her the knife, not MURDER HER FAMILY WHO HAD BEEN RAPING HER. I thought maybe she'd been advised, but NOT like that.
UVlite chapter 202 . 7/5
Ok role reversal in Dave and his dads conversation was funny and the sweet moments with his dad and Mindy are adding up but at least we know how he feels now.

It seems Hit Girl ID is going to be known to everyone she knows... Big Daddy might have had the right idea keeping her isolated.

All it is going to take is Chris getting hold of one of the heros (say Agela or Katie) and torturing the identities out of them...
UVlite chapter 199 . 7/5
Is this chapter in the wrong place 'cos I thought she learnt that a while ago...
7,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »