Reviews for Precocious Crush
WrongorWrite chapter 240 . 1/4
I've been reading this story for I think a little over a year and finally made it to 240 today. Good stuff man! You give Mindy this unique insight into her character and also personal life as well and it's so detailed. This is my first review and just wanted to say this is top notch, keep up the good work!
James chapter 240 . 1/3
Just want to say I love all the work you put on to give us an amazing, yet sensible, hero story neurotic or not. ;)
Alex TF chapter 240 . 12/20/2017
Feels like forever since I started this story. whrn they finally killed him at the last chapter, i was all like: Finally! And then I reallized that WAS the last chapter. so then I was like: NO! I need more! Anyway. Keep up the great work!
Klimmatt chapter 240 . 12/3/2017
This is an amazing story and I'm really glad that I found it. I love your portrayals of Mindy and Dave, as well as the world they inhabit. Jessi, Angela and your other OCs have also been very interesting and a lot of fun to read.

I admit, I am a little concerned by the Dave/Mindy tag, mainly because of the age difference, but I get that the story is being told from her perspective and that her sexual fantasies are only what she wants to happen, not what necessarily will happen. In fact for the most part it's really in character with her and most of her tamer fantasies are actually really adorable.
Lunar-Chakra chapter 240 . 11/30/2017
I found and caught up to this story a week ago, and I've got to say. This is pretty fucking good, and I've never really liked slice of life stuff.

You personify Mindy really well and I can't help, but put myself in Dave's shoes. I'd been in an uncomfortably similar situation with the daughter of my Mom's best friend, and except for a few points I reacted very similarly. Though I'm a few years older than Dave is right now, the age gap was the same.

I have never smiled and laughed as much while reading a story for awhile, probably a couple years. Anyway I just wanted to thank you for this work, and let you know how excited I am to read the next chapter.
Oatmeal Cookies 101 chapter 222 . 10/17/2017
ah shit. comming back to this chapter does make me cringe. A LOT. Ugghh how many times has Mindy screwed up? poor poor Angela...
Aquamelon008 chapter 240 . 10/16/2017
Thank you sooooo much for writing ( and hopefully still writing) this story. I read it every day for a week and never got bored, you are an amazing author and I really must thank you for writing a decent kick ass/ hit girl fanfic ( there are very little). Please keep on writing and making my day, so thanks in advance and for everything you have done so far

- Watermelon008
GameOfChampions chapter 240 . 10/10/2017
God I love this story.

I have read this from start to finish for the third time now and it just keeps getting better. Now when I read it but know what's happening later I can pick out the little details I missed that add up to the big events I dismissed or didn't take notice of the first time. The Jessi arc was so much more horrifying and sad because I knew it was coming and actually noticed the little details you were putting in long long before it happened. That's what really defines a good story/a good writer for me, if the story is something I can reread over and over and still enjoy it. Precocious Crush has definitely hit that mark for me and I can't wait to see what comes next.

I am also shamelessly plugging this story to anyone I know who is remotely interested in either Kick-Ass or just good in depth character driven action/drama.
poseidon's gryffindor son chapter 86 . 10/4/2017
So I don't know if it's already come out or not but I'm calling it now biker knight is todd
richierich chapter 240 . 9/27/2017
That was the perfect way for Chris to die. Something similar happened on the series finale of Angel. Angelo's friend just pulls out a gun and shoots the bad guy, telling him that Angel was too busy. The bad guy looks up at him in disbelief and says "a lacky? YOU don't kill me! ANGEL kills me!" Great stuff. Can't believe it's Been six and a half years you've been at this story. Thanks so much.
MoonstoneHex0702 chapter 240 . 9/9/2017
Ahh.. Lovely chapter.. I kind of hate to wait at this stage..
MoonstoneHex0702 chapter 235 . 9/9/2017
Love Mindy's attitude
MoonstoneHex0702 chapter 234 . 9/9/2017
Poor Mindy..
MoonstoneHex0702 chapter 233 . 9/9/2017
This chapter was so cute.. I love reading these kind of chapters..
MoonstoneHex0702 chapter 232 . 9/9/2017
Nice one.. Can't wait to read the rest..
7,934 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »