Reviews for Precocious Crush
Dan Riddle chapter 267 . 2/8/2021
I'm sure that Mindy is doing the right thing. Can't wait for more!
Mystic4 Gohan chapter 267 . 2/5/2021
So, I'm confused. Where did we learn that the husband was abusive? From what I read, they got a request to kill someone that the requestor could not verify but they felt it to be so. Then Mindy, rightly, went to make sure this wasn't just bullshit. Then during the stakeout nothing happens and it's mostly boring. Then the woman throws herself down the stairs and we don't really see why. Then it's just decided that the husband dies. Is it just assumed that he's the reason why she threw herself down the stairs? I just want to see the reason why this is a thing because so far throughout this story, which is great by the way, we've always seen the reason behind the actions and I am fine with everything that has happened, but this particular episode I just don't understand I guess.

Anyways keep up the good work can't wait for more, and sorry I don't review every chapter. I do love this story, but I'm mostly just a lurker on this site.
Marx810 chapter 267 . 2/5/2021
I definitely think that Mindy not knowing how to react and needing time was the right decision. It just makes her come across as a real person, because she would logically be confused or just angry and confused and I like that Dave and Marcus helped her sort that out. You did a really got job with this one. With the bluntness of the previous chapter and angry confusion in this one it all comes across really powerfully.
The Dark Eccentric chapter 267 . 2/4/2021
So I'm guessing the daughter died from throwing herself down the stairs, since she wasn't mentioned here.
Surprised Mindy even needed to debate whether the husband dies. Whether the wife dies was a bit more of a question though yeah.
TSFreedom chapter 267 . 2/4/2021
Good chapter.
Alex chapter 266 . 2/3/2021
Wow that is a real cliffhanger
radtej chapter 266 . 2/2/2021
That, but that isn't even a cliffhanger. That's just mean.
DJman248 chapter 266 . 2/1/2021
Im going to take a guess and say she's talking about her target's daughter and that being how she tried to end her own life. If I am right...then wow. That's messed up. I'll wait your explanation.
Dan Riddle chapter 266 . 1/31/2021
Wow, wth...
The Dark Eccentric chapter 266 . 1/31/2021
Well shit
TaleWeaver chapter 266 . 1/31/2021
When you say, 'I'll explain later', you mean 'soon', right?
(worried look) This is going to be such an issue for Mindy, given the similarity to the circumstances of her own birth.
Dedischado chapter 266 . 1/31/2021
Oh, crap
supercode chapter 266 . 1/30/2021
Yeah, I'm guessing those words aren't meant to be taken at face value.
BlindmanV2 chapter 47 . 1/23/2021
Holy Fuck was not expecting that; wow! Good Going!
BlindmanV2 chapter 40 . 1/22/2021
Wow, all the build-up was worth it.

Nice work so far, man! Now to keep going.
8,697 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »