Reviews for Precocious Crush
ArtemusLyn chapter 265 . 1/21/2021
Just wanted you to know that I've been hanging around since like chapter 50 or so, and it makes me happy to see you still putting out chapters. All of my other follows are either finished or on hiatus. I'm glad that you are still writing even if it can't be the center of your attention.
Dumby95 chapter 265 . 1/12/2021
good chapter :)
Dumby95 chapter 264 . 1/12/2021
nice to see you
JUSTIN HUSTON chapter 265 . 1/11/2021
MINDY MIGHT BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF WHO EVER SENT HER THIS TIP IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE A WASTE OF HER TIME
Dan Riddle chapter 265 . 1/11/2021
Great chapter! Hit-Girl on a mission!
The Dark Eccentric chapter 265 . 1/10/2021
Nice to see Mindy being her old self and wanting excuses to beat the shit out of people
supercode chapter 265 . 1/10/2021
Ha! Great last sentence for Hit-Girl. I hope she gets to beat someone (preferably someone who deserves it) up real soon!
supercode chapter 264 . 1/10/2021
Ah, the promise of more Hit-Girl action! I can't wait!
supercode chapter 263 . 1/10/2021
Great chapter! LOL at Dave's understated reaction.
Dedischado chapter 265 . 1/10/2021
Ah, Mindy on a stakeout. What a terrifying thought.
TSFreedom chapter 265 . 1/10/2021
Good chapter.
TaleWeaver chapter 264 . 1/7/2021
Interesting... you've got something approaching a genuine moral dilemma for Mindy, here. When she's talking about 'despite the name I am not a hitman' contrasted immediately with 'those bastards cost fucking bank' (which is true... back when anita blake vampire hunter was still enjoyable, I remember her hitman friend saying that he didn't even open his door for less than 100k - though he specialised in non-human kills). It's good that every so often you throw in a reminder that Mindy, much as we all love her, has a quite twisted psyche. I wonder how Marcus would have treated Damon in the first movie if he'd really understood what Damon had done to the child Marcus raised as his own for almost a decade. I'm interested to see where this plotline goes. Hope she remembers to wear her not-Dave clothes for the surveillance.
moviefan-92 chapter 264 . 1/7/2021
Ok, this is really weird for me, but I actually never made the connection of Hit Girl being, well, a hit girl. I always connected "hit" in her name as if she would literally hit someone, not hit as in kill, but yeah, I guess that does make more sense. I'm usually good at making connections like that. *Derp* on me.
Marx810 chapter 264 . 1/5/2021
My first review of the new year, and 30 seconds well spent. I'd even go as far as a minute since I read it twice lol. In all seriousness this is a pretty interesting turn of events. I love Mindy being absolutely fine killing someone but needing to know for a fact that he deserves it. And I especially loved the thought she was putting into it with how she'd have the time to watch them and that to get the proof she'd need, she'd probably have to see how he is with the daughter. It doesn't even come across as using the daughter as bait, as much as just needing to know she's not killing an innocent person. Definitely looking forward to seeing where this goes.
JUSTIN HUSTON chapter 264 . 1/5/2021