Reviews for Letter to Santa
Grunt chapter 1 . 6/24
Best Christmas wish ever :)
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 1 . 1/11
nice one. You brought tears in my eyes.
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This is beatufil and made me cry like a little girl and I wish it was more than one chapter
dreammyth chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I'm crying. I wish there was a follow-up with when he tell Minerva & Albus as well as Christmas morning. I would love for there to be a scene where Severus tells Harry that he talked to Santa and Santa said he gave him gifts every year but it looks like the Dursley's stole them and gave them to Dudley because Dudley was on the naughty list.
Neako80 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I hope you are happy. I am crying my eyes out right now. Very sweet, I loved it.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Very sweet.
hpsslily chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Aww update plz
Babs707PertemisDrarry chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Oh my god this story is so cute! :D Thank you for writing it. :) Made my day. You are a very good writer as well!
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Lindo one shot
mandancie chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
This was really good! :) I so loved this. I hope you do more and show Christmas. I would love to see Harry's reaction when Severus gives him his gift. :)
LilyIsAwesomerThanYou chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
So much to love about this.. great job!
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
That made me tear up. Poor little Harry. I'm glad Severus is going to give him his Christmas wish.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
aawwww
Silverstargirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
-sniffles, then squeels- OMG! That was so sweet! Love! Love! Loved it! :D
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I loved it, this story was amazing, I hope that you can write a sequel, maybe have it be set on Christmas day when Harry gets his present x
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »