Reviews for Resolve
Madin456 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Ah, I can so imagine Neji carrying TenTen! :D

I really like the summary for this story...it was...yeah. :P
Ariasujm-chan chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Hermoso! Decir más sería redundar en la misma idea!
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Dude I have read like five or six of your stories today and I am still amazed at how well you portray Neji and Tentens relationship, they arent quite to the point of a romantic relationship but they already know and love eachother so much, to the point where they barely need to speak to show their feelings. It warms the heart to read something that shows such a deep connection like this. I rarely come across authors like you. I loved the story. Thankyou for writing it.
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
AWWWW! X333

You know, I ALWAYS enjoy reading your AU stories, but the ones that actually take place in the show are a real treat for me! _

I SO wasn't disappointed! You're back with a BANG, baby! x333 This was AMAZING! Seriously, even with the shortest stories you pack the biggest punch! I'm like breathless every time I finish reading your stories. BRILLIANT WORK! 8DD Very touching and heartwarming, keep rockin' the NejTen! x3
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Well, at first reading, it all seems pretty pointless, almost plotless, actually.

But.

I think the beauty of this one-shot is that you were able to show how great the dynamics between Neji and Tenten are, how the little quirks and little subtleties that will not mean anything to anyone else mean everything to them.

I must say, a pretty darn good job you've done here
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Aww, such sweet fluffiness~ n.n~
Nukku.Sama chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Cute! I like the Neji/Tenten interaction in this one. :)
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This was a great story. Great job. Please let me know if u will update your other stories soon
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
fuzzzy22 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
AWEEEE. THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOO FLUFFY! _

How to put this... erm... I LOVE THIS!

I swear, when their eyes softened, so did mine xD

You just gotta love NejiTen fluffiness. It doesn't get any better than that, I tell you!

You're amazing, my friend. I hope to read another story from you soon! Very soon indeed!

Okay, so, that sentence was very retarted... :P Oh well! :D I simply cannot express how much this made me smile. :D

But I do have to wonder, is there such place as the Tea Country in the series? o.e Hahahaha. I'll ponder on that, and perhaps research it later(:

Much love! You FREGGIN' ROCK. LOVE YOU. :D

~AliceOtaku
Dcfan100 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
And the fluffiness continues! And I do not have a problem with that :D Good job!