Reviews for Fighting To Survive
fall into your sunlight chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
-is breathless-

this is just so beautiful.

all the bullying in this world makes me sick and i cant stand it. its a pandemic; it's just everywhere.

this story was really just incredible and it was so surreal. i hated that Logan felt like he couldnt tell his friends what was happening to him. it broke my heart. but im so glad it got better in the ending. i wish everyone would get an ending like Logan did.
Softball1515 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Thank you for use the idea and for getting to message out that bullying needs to stop

Plus loved the story!

Bye bye for now
KendallsCGU chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Wow, I loved this story. Great job! Keep it up! : )
dm2488 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Love the story and the message that you brought forward. Bullying is never ok. I know how it feels, cause I was called names in middle school, and when it got really personal I did tell an adult. Thanks for writing this story.
EpicInTheLibrary chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
So bullying was never much of a problem at my school but there was this one kid and it did make me sad to see people be such jerks to him and so I know what that is all about (nowadays people leave him alone and he seems to get along fine. People aren't as bad in highschool as they were in middle school). It was awesome of you to write something like this and I think you're just tackling the world's problems one by one aren't you? Well wonderful. That Jack kid must be a pirate. He don't take orders from no one! I don't know. Remember how I said I can't write anything not even a review? Well it's true. I feel so hopeless right now fff. I wish January would quick happen so I can watch Big Time Rush that the eye has never before seen! Then again I hate TV because it's all old stuff like even the new eps because they were made months before and they're old and I hate being so behind. That's why I want to do stuff because then I would know bahaha. Seriously I wish I was good at acting though. I could be one of those loser actresses that no one cares about so that I can be on Tv but everyone will leave me alone.

The ending was sweet and I hope Brad and Roy get theirs. Logan stop lying it's not fun. I'm so freaking tired and I want my project to be over. I mean I loved this story and that's why it's going in my favorites. Aw, Logan. Stop getting beat up so much you always die or soemthing. Laura you should write something mean to Carlos. Or Kendall or James or soemthing. Write something where Griffin explodes and the universe implodes and it becomes a paradox. Give me the power to fly. Make the world spin the opposite way, Laura. Make my dog not depressed and change my mom's mind about not letting her in the house ever. Get my lazy butt of the computer so I can go love people more. Tell Alex I love her and she should stop being on vacation because I miss her forever and I want to talk to her. Actually just wipe her memory so that we can be bffs again because I missed that. Hey Laura write me some more stories I love your stories I love to read them. Tell me to stop being so retarded. What did I tell you about my reviews? Laura I can't stop no this isn't funny I seriously can't stop I don't even know how to end this what the heck what is even going on I don't even-
AbbyMasrai chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Ok...so I seriously loved this. Like seriously. I'm so glad you decided to take on this request, because like you said...it's such a real and important issue to shed light on. And I think you did it beautifully.

I felt like how everyone acted was exactly like it would in real-life. Lying to friends about it...keeping family out of it...it's all so real. And, just like in the story, bullying never gets better if you don't do something about it. It just escalates until something really really bad and permanent happens.

I felt so bad for Jack! Poor guy...he was just a victim, too. And I'm glad he finally came clean...good for him! And POOR LOGAN...he's always the victim, isn't he? I mean, it makes perfect sense but still...*sob*

Wonderful one-shot...keep it up! You're amazing. Love and hugs!
Kaywells chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I'm in love with this story. It really is such an important issue and I really liked how you showed it from the point of view of a bully, the bullied, and those around the bullied. I like how you fleshed out Jack's character so that people understand that bullies don't always have the power and that they too are human. Anyways thanks for the wonderful story!
VictorG chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
LOVE IT!

this is the TRUEST most CORAGEOUS story I've EVER read! :{D
Up-Past-Midnight chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Brad, the epitome of douchebag names.

I love this and really related to it. Nice work. (:
TealMoose chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Wow... this story is amazingly accurate and is written in a way thatll definitley move people. I believe that bullying is a HUGE issue, and imglad that youve ecided to adress it in such an inspirational way!

I like how you made a twist in the story with jack. Cause i never expected him to be a vitim as well... This story is wonderfulc, and i loved all of it! Especially with james going all macho man and beating brad up :D YAY JAMES! Lol.

Great work!
Oddbeliever chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I'm new to fanfiction (joined yesterday) yet I've been a fan of you work for a long time. I admit I'v been bullied before. And its true even if you're young or old its hard to speak up! I feel that this was an amazing piece of work. And I agree DON'T BULLY. No exceptions holding over threats, harm, physical, mental or emotional abuse is WRONG!

P.S. Miss Fenway I hope we can be fanfiction friends!
2 kool 2 spell 'kool' right chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
LOGAN ANGST! i love you! :)

OMG you know wat, brad, im gunaa get some big toughie guy to come beat u up. i'll get..i'll get my grandma to do it...thats right. be afraid.

Yes. I am in peer to peer in my school, which is a program to keep kids away from bullying, violence, drugs ect.

I do agree that it is wrong and i think its great that u wrote a fic about it.

Oh! This whole time I thought this was reminding me of something. Now I know what it was. 'Inocence Lost'

This was great, as always. I loved it.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2