Reviews for Saving Draco
ecoenarciso chapter 7 . 8/10
Please keep on writing! I need of more chapters! Is Draco still alive? I need to know!
Please please please keep on writing!
Hey. This is really good and I know it's been years, but if you ever finished the next chapter I would love to read it. Hope you're doing well.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
I doubt there's any way of contacting you, or even if you'll get this, but I won't get your response if you do. For some reason they won't come up on my phone and alert me or anything. Although, if you have an instagram, mine is intoxicated_bumblebee if you we're want to talk, alright, that's all. Have a good day, evening, whatever time it is right now for you. 3
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
Hi, I know I'm nearly four years late on posting a review, but I enjoyed your story. I am somewhat concerned since you never updated the story in such a long time, but I do hope you're alright and well. I'm just going to try to assume that you haven't updated it because you have moved on from this depressing subject and recovered from whatever you we're doing with. I hope you're doing well, believe it or not, even though I don't know what you look like, what your name is, or just who you are as a person in General, I care about you and your well being. Please take care of yourself, hun. ~Riley
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
Hope u are ok and im sure the next chapter will be awesome
fabulousfriends chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
NOOOO DRACO! Please keep writing you can't leave a story like this you just can't!
fabulousfriends chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Amazing first chapter I low it!
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
Awesome loved this chap
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
stupid Lucius malfoy *makrs him watxh barney songs*
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
Oo burn
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
it doesn't suck its actually pretty good and I like it
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
This is such an amazing story! I have read hundreds of fanfictions just on alone, and this by far is one of my favorites! Update when you feel like it, and I sincerely hope your life gets better! I've struggled through it too, so just know you're not alone.
Love Of Blood chapter 7 . 6/29/2015