Reviews for Damage Done
mace chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
Indefinite haitus?
That's really disappointing, but at least there's a small bit of hope that this will be updated again.
A very small bit.
JJ47 chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
Hey man, where ya at? 9 months? Damn.

Couple of comments/questions:

Even when Adam is passing he keeps getting bullied. Gah. Some how even when Adam is standing up for himself, he seems so weak with these guys.

I'm kind of glad Bianca said all that crap to him too because sometimes you really do need to hear it so you look at things from a new perspective and improve yourself.

And he did..kind of.

Bianca and Adam could maybe get together but I don't really know if that would add anything to the story.

Eli and Adam I can definitely see happening and I gotta say, I'm kind of going for it. Eli is bring a lot to the story and I can only imagine how great it would be if they got together.

I think Adam should start going to the gym to 1) Get stronger 2) Improve his body image. He could lose the softness of his face certainly. I've also heard that the size of your breasts might go down too.

I would also really like to see Adam start gearing to going to therapy, and maybe later on, hormones. At the stage I would think he would at least be thinking about it.

I could totally see Drew's point of view in this chapter by the way. Adam's being extremely selfish in this regard. I can't really blame him for this at first but now it's a little too much.

The 'fight' was good too. It let Adam feel like he was getting taken seriously. Proved himself a bit too.

Anyways, POST MORE...now! I mean, if you're alive.

It HAS been almost a year..

Hahaha.

I really hope you're not giving this up totally. It would be a shame.

That being said..Really good story and I would love to read more soon.
The Wisher chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
hmm..I'd really like to see Eli/Adam happen..
sdfdf chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
I C U REVIEWING OTHER PEOPLE'S FANFICTION

UPDATE THIS ONE
melymely chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
It's been 7 months since your last update, I'm wondering if you ever going to continue with this story. I'd really like to read more.

Your way of capturating Adam, his anger,angst,depression,disphoria... yo make me almost feel jis pain by your words, I mean it is so well wrting that I can't understand the whole character, his background and why he is so fucked up. I guess I can relate with the anger and depression because of my own experience but by reading this I understand a lot of things about gender issues.

Well,I know I'm not the best reviewer, writing in English is not my strong point, but just want to say that your story is awesome and hope you update someday.

Anyway keep writing, you have great stile!
n chapter 9 . 1/5/2012
update or else.
Hdfasfsfd chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
PLEASE update soon! :(
Guest chapter 9 . 8/25/2011
UPDATE! jerk-face Eli intrigues me. please update soon!
Jesse chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
This is an absolutely brilliant story. I'm trans myself and there has been so many times when I could feel the pain in my chest from the familiarity of all the crap that Adam is going through. I'm really surprised you're cis because you have really captured what it's like to be trans. Your take on Eli is fantastic and as a hardcore Adam/Bianca shipper, I'm excited to see where you go with their friendship/relationship.

Update soon.

xx
coiler chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
Oh, holy crap.

Update soon. Seriously. I'm dying here.
Swamp Monster chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
Just found your story and was glued to the computer screen for all 8/ 9? Chapters. This is by far one of the best Adam T. stories i have read, I’m not exaggerating

As a teenage FTM myself, you have written Adam’s feelings and frustrations perfectly. Its scary how much i can relate to this character you have created/ altered. You defiantly nailed the insecure feelings of gender dysphoria and inadequate masculinity in chapter 4.

i really liked the fight scene with Drew at the end of chapter 9. I can tell you there is nothing more satisfying then holding your own in a friendly skirmish with someone who thinks they’re stronger then you.

I'm waiting for some insane schoolyard brawl where Adam hulks out on his douche-bag tormentors and massive panic and chaos ensues within the student body. kinda like the episode with the stink bomb, but not watered down teen nick bullshit.

also adam needs to get some, can't leave a bro hanging like that.

Anyway keep up the great work; i will be following this story to the end.

peace,
Somebody told me chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
Update soon!
Amazed chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Woah...no other word for it, that was totally amazing, the way you write the emotions makes me feel them, and your details r completely impeccable, that was pure genius, I applause you
PATD chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
woah. drew and adam's fight was pretty intense
PATD chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
*random* I don't know why but before I was hoping for Bianca and adam to have something going on but now I'm kind of leaning towards eli and adam. It would add so much more stuff in the story and I think it would be a good pairing..so yep.