Reviews for Curve Against The Sky
Guest chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
Please finish
JuliaEliza chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
I love this story! You are a wonderful writer! I can't wait for the next chapter :) best wishes
BooksAddict chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
love it. So much! Update soon, please!
LilleLilo chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I love this story :-) Your writing is brilliant and the story is addictive. Can't wait for the next update.
badjujube chapter 10 . 3/19/2011
This is fascinating, I do hope you are going to continue it. Thanks for sharing!
starpilot chapter 10 . 3/14/2011
This has been an awesome read so far! It's very original and is keeping me wondering what's going to happen next. And your writing is amazing. I cannot wait to read what's going to happen next and how you'll reunite Bella and Edward.

Thanks!

XOXO,

Starpilot C:
CelticGlamazon chapter 10 . 3/4/2011
Is he singing the ocean? Teds dream was unreal...nice description! Love it!
Zhivago3 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
wow thats some wonderful intro!
Sarabella79 chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
Emmett's song...I'm not sure, I'm totally not familiar with much of Zeplin unless I hear it!

I'm sad that Edward is sad :( But I totally understand it. Even if he didn't have some sort of connection to her, he would feel bad and probably blame himself for what happened to her. It's like she is a Siren or something with the songs and stuff. I know it's not really important what she is, but I'm curious just the same!

Great chapter! I love that Rose calls him Ted and that she isn't a raging witch her. I love a strong Rosalie, but I love that she isn't evil to go along with it. Can't wait for more!
AllyGreene23 chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
Selkie? Siren? Unless she's not a creature at all but an evolved human from Atlantis? I love mythology so my head is running through countless ideas & theories as to what Bella could be. Thinking back I'm not sure you've mentioned Alice. Will she be the same as Bella? What is Charlie's role with Bella. He seems to recognize her beauty & strange behavior. Has he come across someone like her in the past? Hope Edward finds his Ondine.
DICATAKADD chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
I love ya...I'll email you soon. Crazy times, but i don't stop thinking about my friends.

I can't wait to see Bella again...hee hee...probably not like Edward, but I can't wait.
Sarabella79 chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
Awesome. Poor Edward, Charlie was coming down pretty hard on him! So...the corset. I know it should be a clue, but I'm totally at a loss at this point as to what she is. But I love the ride to find out! Loved it!
GuardianD chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
i love this story! please keep going!
DICATAKADD chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
Oh...so overly glad to see an update! I love the mystery of this story...so different than anything Ive read in the ff world! Love ya...
CelticGlamazon chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
Great chapter, but also what an amazing song. The voice on that woman is unreal, and the harp /drool! So just an obvious guess is she a selkie?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »