Reviews for What You Don't Know and All That Jazz
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I love this! Dean's reaction is perfect! Well done :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Dean is a jerk with the tricks some days.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Great story. It was cute and funny. The clown in Sam's bed is what got me.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
lol, that clown in the bed, was hilarious! Loved this story!
Lady Siren Jade Riddle chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Oh man! -lmfao- That was just freaking cruel of Dean! -continues laughing-
ritsam chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I found you from LJ and this story. Absolute cute story, I'm a sucker of hurt and Limp Sam and this story's one'a them. The migraine was bad and had knocked him on his back for almost a week. Liked it.

Ritu
missmarina95 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Nice job! I love seeing Big Brother Dean motherhen-ing Sam and freaking out when he gets sick. Poor Sam too, those headaches sound horrid! Loved Dean's payback though, too cute! Again, great job, I really liked it!

P.S. I just made a livejournal... Is it okay for me to add you as a friend? I'd love to talk to you! :)

Thanks,

Jessi
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Love it- too cute!
Cainchan chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Hey!

Wah this story was amazing, wonderful .. there are no words. Sam with migraines - you made my day. I loved it that dean cares so much for his brother, that he was so worried and sammy was dilirious with fever and pain. ohh I am a bad person - I love hurt!sick!sam hehe. I would love to read a longer story with this plot.

Really amazing. Thank you and a happy new year.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Awww poor Sam, that must have been one hell of a migraine to keep him out of it for a whole week. I can honestly say I sympathize with Sam since I damn well know how bad a migraine can hurt!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
LOVEE!OMG!

THIS WAS AWESOME! AWSAM! :)

OMG!

JUST THE RIGHT BIT OF ANGST! and love! AND OMG WE NEED THIS!

friggin perfect hun! I lovethis!

Anymore about? This was freakin awesome!

Raised applause!