Reviews for The Five Times Blaine Wanted to Kiss Kurt
buggygirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This was beautabulous. Yes, it was so amazing it needed a new word.
Juju746 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Hello i am french and for the first sentence in french i'm not sure i would say like that but actually i don't speak about "su├žer des culs" evryday! :D
Souljacker chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
*snicker* Canada *snicker*
klayn chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Nice AVPM/S references.

Mildly-pervert Blaine is kinda cute...
Teresa TAP chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This was a SUPER good story! i loved it, and it took me like two minutes to read. this all took place before the legitamite kiss though, so the ending isn't very realistic, but it's totally cool, because now i have two kissing scenes in my head! Bravo person who wrote this! fantastic job!
coffeeshopau chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I can't even.. it's just so great. oh my god, it's wonderful. so amazing. eheheheh.
Nymphadora1506 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Ahhh...that was brilliant! :D:D
atasteofarmageddon chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Oh my god the AVPM references, I can't handle it 3 You are my favourite person ever.

Also this was adorable.
musicispoetrywithpersonality chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Stop being so amazing. It should be illegal. - I think that pretty much clarifies... Ifreakinglovedit.
pastelshadows chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This was actually the first Glee fanfiction I ever read, and I just keep coming back to reread all your fanfictions (I'm a huge fan of your PJO ones too!) and I never fail to laugh at all my favorite parts, which was basically the whole thing. This was just flawlessly written, and I just couldn't find anything at all wrong with it, not in the slightest. I adored this - I could totally imagine this as an actual episode, it was written with the humor and romance of a professional writer :D You should never stop writing glee fanfiction; you have a huge talent that should totally be unleashed (is it just me or did that sound like a line from Superman?). So I'm rambling and repeating, but I really did enjoy this, so much. Thank you! :3
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
awesome job! and please, what kind of blaine fic would it be if you DIDN'T quote AVPM? ;)
Catilina chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
He was in a rage. It was possibly the maddest he'd ever been.

Yes. Yes he was. And Winnipeg is indeed in Canada. :-) Haha great story, and bonus points with the AVPM/AVPS references!
SophrettaOwl chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
"I highly doubt it would have to same affect on you if I sat in a room with a guitar and a tight-fitting shirt on while singing weird covers of Disney songs to post on the Internet."

OH, CALM DOWN, MY BEATING HEART!

Am image just popped up in my head of Darren Criss in a tight-fitting shirt, and I swear to you, I drooled. Not even a little. I got so many weird looks 'cos I'm in the public library right now on my iPhone. And...I just drooled.

How do your fanfic stories make me drool? Oh, cruel fate.

Rett
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
L-O-FREAKING-L:3 Love, love, loved this!
SophrettaOwl chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Holy Grilled Cheesus.

I forgot some other AVPM references.

The "Holy royal hippogriff"

And I guess the High School Musical thing, too. Because Harry Potter loves Zac Efron more than anyone else on the planet.

BYE!