Reviews for Self Hatred
the honest reader chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Perfection. Easily one of the best Izaya/Rio fics I've read. Too bad it's been two-three years, otherwise I'd have hoped you would continue this.

But still great one-shot, Rio's feelings and the explanation of her parent's reason for staying together are well though out : )
Grace chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
THAT WAS GREAT! Just like Izaya!

And thank you for the explanation! I didn't understand why the two parents were still together. That was wonderful insight. I like to think of myself as a psycholinguist of sorts, but even I couldn't get that. It makes sense now that that was why they stayed together, for Rio's sake.

The ending, though sad and cruel, was perfect as well. I think that if the author of the series were to have them meet again, it would be something like this.

Thanks for the read!
Mrs.Jane Orihara chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
OMG! This storie was so AWSOME! :D

[ kept Izaya so in charecter! :) ]
numb-butt chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Great. Everyone was so in character. Especially Izaya, I liked it. :)
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
NEW FAVORITE PERSON. This is by far, my favorite pairing ever. XD Even though it's sick and twisted, I love it.

So yay you!
L0velessMagic chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I was surprised to see the IzaRio section increasing, to be honest. But I think you did a good job capturing their point of view. If it's Rio who makes a comeback at thir relation, I definitely think she would use the ''second online name'' move like you wrote.

One thing is, if you try to make it Romance you should think of another end since it seems more Anti-IzaRio in the end. Rio said she LOVED him, thats the past and the last sentence is that she HATED him. That gives the vibes: I don't want to know you anymore but I have some questions for you.
Asuka Nakamura chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Poor Rio :/ But Izaya's words were just right! How could Rio loved someone whom she has spoken to online? Nice short story. You hit Izaya's character just right enough. Keep up the good work
dofu chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Ah! I remember reading this in the drrrkink a while back. I must apologize for not commenting on that... I was searching for it again but couldn't find it. Thank you for uploading it I enjoyed reading it again.
Kirumii chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Ohhh I remember reading this on LJ :DD

I read it like, 3 times because it's so EPICC 33

And wtf what do you can't write Izaya? He's like, SO IN-CHARACTER! :DD THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST IN-CHARACTER IZAYA I EVER READ :DD

Good job, and I hope to see more Izaya Rio fanfics (I LOVE THIS PAIRING 3) in the future, and other DRRR! fanfics as well! 3