Reviews for Ephemeral
matchynishi chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
oh god this fic lafjdvj i almost cried. T_T asdlfj i refuse to believe gin is dead. REFUSE. REJECT LIKE ORIHIME. T_T
Pantera Undone chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I think if an artist had dipped a brush directly into Rangiku's heart and dragged it across paper, this would be the result. A beautiful, poignant winter melody.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Wow, that was amazing. Bittersweet and beautiful and ephemeral and a million other adjectives I could use but would never come close to pinning down this lovely one-shot. It was an absolute joy to read.
Dexz chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
It's very beautiful . really love this lovely one. :)

Dexz
carzla chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I think I really needed something like this after the Deicide arc. It's so wonderful that I don't know what to really say. It just hit all the right notes with me. I guess the reason why I love the GinRan pairing so much is the bittersweetness of it all. I've always liked angst a bit too much to be healthy. "

Love this so very much!
at-kb chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Aww, this was so touching and sad! There are tons of Gin/Ran angst fics out there, but this one really stands out: the emotions are so vivid, and the moment feels so real. I especially like the line "Home had died in Karakura Town." Rangiku really feels in-character and true to herself, too.

Thank you for writing!
Crimson Fade chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Wow, this was one of the saddest things I've ever read, but it was amazing. The fact that she almost told the man about Gin was a very nice touch, and the whole thing made me feel soooo bad for Rangiku.
Sun Arose chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Beautiful. :) No matter how many good Gin/Rangiku fics I read, there still aren't enough, and this is a lovely one. There isn't really another pairing like it. I especially liked her italicized thoughts. Thank you. -
Roara chan chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh. Oh wow. That was definitely of higher caliber. I really have nothing to say that would be adequate enough to describe how I felt and would do justice to the level of your ability. That was really brilliant and very well done over all. If you ever publish a book of original works, I would most dearly like to know so that I may by it. Really. This was more than just poetry, very good job.

Roara-chan
Sarshi chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
*sniff*

I love Gin. I'll miss him so much T_T
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I don't know by what miracle my wish you wrote onj this very theme came true, but I feel almost grateful for this little bit of insight. I knew you could write what I only imagined Rangiku now felt. It is beautiful though really very sad. makes me wonder what it would be alike if Gin was alive and came back by her side. Such a wistfull wish, I really hate that sad and empty look in her eyes, as she is a wonderful person.

Thank you very much again, it was lovely.
Jolinar773 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
*cries*... it feels like he just died all over again... *cries some more*

Thank you, it was very beautiful... I wonder if Rangiku's even aware all the scarfs she had bought are in shades of blue?

Although, I think Gin would want her to forget about him and his failure, that's why he left her so little to remember him by. She wouldn't be able to move from that spot otherwise...

Thanks again :)
Hasty chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Beautiful, sad and lovely.