Reviews for whoami
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
interesting
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Love it! (Explains a lot from We are Pilots!) Poor Tron not knowing who he is... *sad face*
Lionna chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Amazing. I love the whole identity crisis thing he's going through. I never thought about what was happening on the Grid after the end of the movie, but this seems very likely.

Lionna
Charlie chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Blows my mind! Love it!
froyozensight chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This makes me happy, solely because it gives a view about what happened to Tron. He didn't "die", so he had to still kind of be around.

Good work, I really liked it. :)
DaniHyrosha chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Very well done! I like how you left it open-ended. Tron is very...well, Tron :)
zara2148 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I hope Sam does give him a purpose... maybe in the form of a sequel?
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
LOOVE.

Seriously, this is an awesome story-I could see it happening so clearly in my head! the dialogue, the description, and of course, Tron's mindset.

That whole bit between him and Zuse when his identity is discovered was my favorite.

:D
kzdc chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Oh wow! I couldnt' stop reading. That was really nice... characterization? I feel like you got Zuse/Castor and Tron really well. I'm hoping that you continue with the story! Maybe even throw in some Yori in there? I'm dying to see her in a fic. Hehe, keep up the good work!
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Are you going to continue it? I think you should.

Spark
Crystal Blue Montana chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I. LOVE. THIS. It's such a tragedy that the awesomeness that was Tron was pretty much forgotten, and all the programs see when he walks amongst them is the much feared and hated Rinzler. And even though he's back to his old self, it seems that Tron is still unable to shake the repurposing to some extent.
Sonata IX chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Great characterization of Tron and Zuse! Will there be more? Here's to hoping!
BenRG chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
A very interesting and thought-provoking piece. From the ending of the film, it appears that TRON had fully reasserted control of himself before CLU's destruction. Did he survive the explosion that marked reintegration?

Given that there will be two sequels to T:L, I wonder if we will see TRON again (using the same tricks that brought young Jeff Bridges back as CLU). If so... how much of Rinzler will he remember and how will that affect him?