Reviews for Through Her Eyes
Emerald Stag chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
What a fun story to read! I enjoyed seeing things from Kelly's perspective and how she interacted with all the crew and Shepard over their journey.
Dracconnis chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
Loved this fic!kudos
l7986 chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
I know this is a year or two late but i just have to say after reading the first few chapters this is the best story from the 1st person perspective i have read on this site.
agent cormac chapter 14 . 1/5/2012
I've read this through and it is a very well done look at a minor character. I think you captured Kelly's voice and everything that you have written feels in character for her. I hope to see your interpretation of Kelly in ME3.
AblatedCrayon chapter 14 . 7/2/2011
Sorry I haven't been around to review all the chapters as they've come out. I hate not having all the time I want for reading fanfiction. Enough about me, though...

I really loved this story and seeing ME2 through Kelly's eyes. You've reclaimed her character from "token airhead status" as you put it yourself :) And can I just say, I'm really thankful for that, too. Shepard and Kelly formed a great relationship, one that was at more of a friendship stage than a romantic one, yet still satisfying.

Thanks for sharing this fanfic with us!

AblatedCrayon
Endymion Blue chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
This was quite an enjoyable fic. I'll admit that I'd liked to have seen a bit more romance but all told everything was very tastefully done. I'm glad I stumbled across this story as it's be an entertaining and fantastic read. Keep on writing! Your stuff is great.
TheMightyZeus chapter 14 . 4/6/2011
I enjoyed the whole story from Kelly's perspective. It would've been nice if she had finally received the attention she so desired from Shepard at the end.

But, you do leave it nicely open ended for additional chapters, if you so desired, leading up to ME3.

All in all, I say Bravo and well done.
Valikdu chapter 14 . 4/2/2011
Jeez, why does EVERYONE make their Shepard destroy the base? I think I'm yet to read any story where the more sensible choice is made.

Other than this detail, well, the story was awesome.
Elnino135 chapter 14 . 4/1/2011
A truly epic story! Been lurking around since chap. 3 and just havent gotten around reviewing until now!

Sad to see it end, but I'll hope LotSB or Arrival will spark some new inspiration for you :P (Not much into DA).

Else, I'll be looking forward to ME3, and hoping something will pop up then :P
Quietly-Confident chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
I thought this was a wonderful, wee story, injecting the fandom with an original spin that it was needing. I thought the transition between scenes and chapters was smooth and that the content you chose to focus on from Kelly's POV was well thought-out.

First person perspective is sometimes a trial to read, but I think that style worked very well for this kind of story.

All characters were spot on, kudos to you!
Hewhoislost chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
Thanks for the great story, I for one will be waiting to see what you produce up the great work. Till next time
Janizary chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
Well, I'd love to see more, but if that is the end, then Thank You Very Much! Very entertaining all the way through. I still think you need to do an 'Ask Kelly' vignette story (like Dear Abby). Perhaps wishful thinking. Looking forward to whatever you roll out next.
BrotherSurplice chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
Great story my friend! Good idea, making from the perspective of a semi-minor character.
Jozern chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
I enjoyed the story. Was nice to read about Kelly's POV. Mayby a little epilogue with Kelly and Shepard getting together? But anyways, even if there isn't any epilogue, this was a good story.
Julz B chapter 13 . 3/16/2011
This story is fantastic, im really enjoying it, thanks for writing it.