Reviews for Fall
TamariChan chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow. Just- wow. This is a gorgeous, gorgeous poem. Your rhyme scheme is great and the end is incredible in the way it slows and... well, falls! I'd say your first stanza was my favorite, but I love the last one too. And the middle.
This particular one: "A follower, just a follower,
Plead innocence again,
Plead! but your heart is slo w e r,
As justice wills you slain." didn't work /quite/ as well for me, but it was still good. The rhythm just seemed a little off.
Otherwise, this was flawless. :)
Strange and Silent chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
That was amazing! I've never really read a freeverse about this pairing, but you made it seem so abstract yet clear - wonderful!

Also, om a side note, I must thank you for leaving my most recent story such a fabulous review. I've never had someone compliment my writing like that. You made my day )

Again, great job ) and I hope to read more from you
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
loved how you formatted! very well written, like up to par with what I had to read in school :D
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Excellent poem! I loved it; especially the falling letters at the end.
When you notice the Stripes chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I loved the end! It thought the falling leeters were very poetic and original. It was kinda hard to understand because of the formating. I think you could have rephrased some of your phrases and still kept the formating and it would be simpler. I'm really amazed at how well you rhymed! Nice job!