Reviews for The Ring
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I like your versions of stories. I liked Batman's protectiveness of a friend even more.
Teri chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Just re-reading some old favorites. I still love the way Lois interacts with 'Matches'. Wonderful story. Lois is right Clark is lucky with friends.
Beetlecat chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Really great. Better than the comic version for sure. Batman was more proactive (as he would be) and Superman did not compermise his morals (as he shouldn't). I love Lois/Batman interactions done this way. No one ever seems to think they can just have a relationship based on friendship. And it's so true how he puts others' safety over his own, even Superman's. I'm glad you didn't overlook this trait like so many others do. A sequal would not be amiss.
LexLuthor13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Your characterisation of Luthor and Batman is great. I loved the kids-table approach to the ring and how they squabble over it It's a welcome change from the tnese, full-of-hot air threats we've seen so far.
Congrats on a finely crafted story.
Dark Wolf26 chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
This was a damn good story. Well thought out and brilliantly written.
I loved it!
Teri chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Bravo! Very nice. I love your take on Batman!
Janet chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Wonderful. I've always liked stories with both Batman and Superman together. And you did a great job of showing a friendship that Batman doesn't want to admit to. :-)
Kali1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Very interesting story. Love the way you handle the Lois/Bruce interactions.
Gaeriel Mallory chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
This was great! I loved every single word. I can't wait to see what else you will do in the Bat-universe. (A not-so-subtle hint! )
Evon chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
Great story and I love the twist at the end. What would it take to get you to do more?
Hangar 18 chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
Wow. This really blew me away. Great storytelling, dialogue, and suspense. Simply great. Lois rules.

Of course, DC would never do anything like this. They'd have to give Batman a sense of humor.
Mick chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
really, really fantastic work. I'd be interested in seeing this become a series - Batman, Superman vs. Luthor with supporting characters - you do an excellent Lois.

Thanks for the read.
MrManiac chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
Good one. Real good. Bravo. More.
kris chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
"one ring to rule them all, one ring to find them"...haha. just kidding. that was pretty damn cool.

- k :-)
Adrian Tullberg chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Interesting work. Very well crafted.