Reviews for Saving Simon
Bia Benson chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
I LOVE THAT!
Cinderella chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
GREAT STORY!LOVE IT.E/O ALWAYS!
Alysssss chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
Your story made my neck spasm. I was finishing up the last chapter and I read the last words & I got so happy & I thought it was the Cutest thing in the world so I turned & put my head in my pillow, resulting in the spasming of my brain. I LOVE IT.
The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
Nice! Sorry i took so long! great job
Katheryn Mae chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
I love it! :D Reading this chapter, plus watching 'Penetration' on USA, nearly made me bawl. And for me, since I rarely read or write fluff, that's saying something! Great fic, and I make plans to read your other SVU fanfics.

Katheryn Mae x
edge15684 chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
good job on this chapter.
bethsthings chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
Hope Porter not a total jerk. Simon's doing the right thing. On to the next chapter.
bethsthings chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
Just catching up great chapter. Hope Simon's alright.
edge15684 chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
awesome.
joana.nyc chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
Oh I love the scene between Elliot, Olivia and Porter. Did Porter ever really think he stood a chance in he'll? Silly man. And I love what Olivia told Elliot about rocking his world if Simon wasn't around. Lol so awesome
Alysssss chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
I love you & I love this. Don't get creeped out. Lmaoo.
bethsthings chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
Just catching up great chapter. Hope Simon's alright.
edge15684 chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
it's very good. I can't wait to see what will happen next.
joana.nyc chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
I just hope Porter actually helps. Also I can't wait to read how he'll deal with the fact that EO is now totally happenig. Lol
Alysssss chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
Oh my gosh. All I have to say is this would make the best season finale. They could call it "d.c" since the other episodes with simon were "Philadelphia" & "Florida". UPDATE!