Reviews for Moksha
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Great story!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Thanks for the story.
I liked Luna's crazy plan.
Dursleys' hoyse is just an icing on the cake.
Andrius chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This was quite fun, although I don't think Dursley-evil is quite on the level of Malfoy-evil, so IMHO they don't deserve to get their house blown up (and potentially die).
noylj chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Nice story. I hope the Malfoys were home with a whole lot of their friends.
Nemrut chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Not sure I love your Luna but it was nonetheless a very well written piece, thank you for sharing.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Very enjoyable. I like the idea of blowing up Malfoy's place.

The Durley's house was just icing on the cake.

Good story. Nice interaction between Harry, Luna, and Henry.

Thanks for writing it.

Tom A.
Shut up Henry.
CheddarTrek chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Haha, gotta love Luna.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
That was an entertaining-enough read; thanks.

~-~-~-~

›› I suggest you never, ever let Daddy know that you've managed to find that wand; he might forget to keep it a secret and print it in The Quibbler. Then you'd have everyone challenging you to duels

Ayeah... That would be a good plan and all, except that Voldemort already told the whole world that the wand, that they watched Harry take, was the Elder wand. It was not secret at all.

›› Harry still had a hard time getting his head round the possibility that he'd just snuffed them (The Malfoys) all out.

Screw that. Harry and Luna just murderded 2 heathy adults of what must surely be some of the last of their kind.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This story would be a lot more successful with an adequate title and summary. You really need to be in the mood for a bit of revenge or catharsis in order to appreciate this piece, and the title and summary simply don't give you a clue.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
What a funny story and as always, Luna shocks and amazes! Thanks for sharing!
Luan Mao chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This story is well-written and well-thought-out and such, but I didn't really care for it. I'm not sure why; maybe just the mood I'm in. So let's discount that and go with logic, which says: Good story!

The main theme, of needing to resolve unsatisfied grievances from the war, is a strong one, and one that not many address. (Harry's grievance from his childhood, too, as long as we're addressing it and blowing up houses and stuff.) And if officialdom wasn't going to punish the wrongdoers, then it was up to the victims. You also made a really good point about memory charms and Luna not knowing what had happened to her, which led nicely to the nearly-obligatory Harry-n-Luna knockin' boots ending.

Cute bit with Henry taunting Harry.

And finally, I'm adding this to my favorites (even though I didn't really care for it) because it's ridiculous that a story as well-written as this has only twelve reviews after eleven months when illiterate, sophomoric crap has hundreds.

Regards,

LM
Karthaugh chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Great story! simply not enough harry/luna in this site, and certainly not as well written! good job
RedTideZero chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This is an interesting and original idea for a revenge story; I never would have thought of 'exploding Erumpents' as a viable means for vengeance, but the idea work's pretty well. To be honest though, my favorite part of the fic wasn’t Harry, Luna, or even the way they got their revenge – it was that damn cocky Thestral. I’ve never read a story where one was given a personality, but it turned out rather humorous instead of carrying the sense of 'gloom and doom' that seems to usually surround the creatures when written. An overall enjoyable read.
aFiZ chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Fab...
Dormant Account 24 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
There are not enough HP/Luna stories in the world. We need more. I enjoyed the story a great deal. I could buy this Luna, given the torture she suffered. Innocence lost, but not her love of life. Great job, and thanks for sharing.