Reviews for For Tomorrow We Die
Amberstar of Thunderclan chapter 74 . 1/28
Alright, this was a GREAT freaking fic. Very nicely written, an awesome idea. A testament to those of us who write AU's. The Talibrations ending got me right in the feels, and the Alternate was pretty good, too(Kelly's squealing was blazing).
It's good to see Legion getting some attention in at least one good fic series. Your writing for him is excellent, and you captured all the characters quite nicely as well. As someone who is currently embarking on not one, but two AU's(one for Mass Effect and one for Destiny; a vehicle chase involving Javik and motorcycles may or may not be part of that future), you're an inspiration.
Bravo, good sir! Bravo!
*golf claps with impossibly stuck-up pompous look on face until smacked upside the head by Jayfeattheris Awesome*
*pit-fight's Jayfeatther for control of the xbox*
*tragic sigh* Can't we all just achieve consensus and just get along?
Amberstar of Thunderclan chapter 38 . 1/26
Wrex... is frabjous. That's all I got to say on this one. Five stars.
Vit chapter 74 . 12/27/2016
I laughed, I cried, I sighed, I shook in excitement and paced with phone in my hand around the room as I read this novel. This didn't feel like a fanfic, it felt like a fully fledged novel. So much so, I would drop money on a patreon account in a heartbeat if you had a link somewhere.

Hell, for the last quarter of chapters I didn't even sleep. Binge read it from 9pm to 7am and I have to say, no regrets.
You've done an outstanding job capturing the characters. So much so, that at least every time Tali or Garrus or Shepard spoke, I had Ash Sroka, Brandon Keener and Mark Meer's voices in my head, that's how realistic the dialogue was. Very good motivation and those plot twists, oh man. I was on the edge of my seat\bed quite a few times.

Honestly, I now fully consider THIS as canon ME3. Glad you didn't dwell on the Reaper threat and instead focused on the Geth.

Great job, ElectricZ. If I had a hat, I'd tip it to you good sir.
Jayfeattheris Awesome chapter 74 . 12/20/2016
Just got done binge-reading, and I gotta say, this was a good one. Personally, I'm not sure if I'll ever play Amdromeda; I found myself getting extremely attatched to Garrus and Tali, and can't imagine an ME game without them. I considered a major AU fic, butdecided not to write it because I already have obligations to my Destiny AUOit's a cult favorite, and we all know the Followers would track me down and end me if I left).
I still have no idea how my crazy roommate has managed to puke ME oneshots out the wazoo, manage 2 Destiny fics, and still log unhealthy hours of binge-reading and Sparrow Racing(hoverbikes in Destiny, she's a menace).
The most I've managed is a oneshot bashing Javik.
As much as I lovedd the everybody lives ending, I'm too much of a Zorarian super-shipper to not whoop at the everbody dies epilogue you wrote. Have to agree, it just felt more real.
Speaking of my crazy roommate, she's about to read your fic. Just so you know, one of said oneshots puked involved Legion and a kitten, soo...
She might not forgive you for Xenophone.
But, hey, if it gets the monster TV hog off the Xbox, I'm cool with it. I'm off to wipe the floor with fellow players now.
Cheers!
Jayfeattheris Awesome chapter 29 . 12/19/2016
Hehe, LoL, Grunt trying to impress a girl. That's just funny.
Jayfeattheris Awesome chapter 5 . 12/18/2016
Grunt and Narnia! Yes! You have officially caompleted me.
7serotonin chapter 74 . 11/15/2016
Both endings are beautiful. Thank you for writing! I read it all over the course of 2 days, practically couldn't put it down.
7serotonin chapter 62 . 11/15/2016
Oh, god. My anxiety levels are sky-rocketing. I love the way you write the geth's consensus. I wish the quarians were a little more reasonable tbh... I just... I understand the position but at the same time they seem so unreasonable ALL THE TIME?! ughhhhhdjjdjdksoaka. I need to take a break and listen to some calming music, lol.
7serotonin chapter 56 . 11/15/2016
Ooh. Oh god. That hurt. Poor Jack. Poor Shep.
7serotonin chapter 48 . 11/15/2016
Ooh boy, it's getting reaaaaally annoying that Tali constantly doubts Shepard when her people are in a crisisdespite the fact that she's apparently in love with him, and he ALWAYS comes through. *throws up hands* I don't understand!
7serotonin chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
NO GRUNT MY TINY KROGAN SON.
Gauss Frigate chapter 74 . 8/7/2016
Damn, this is like the third time I've read this story. It's a long read, but well worth it. Great ending to a great story, wish it would have had more though.
Darksnider05 chapter 31 . 7/30/2016
Yeah again them leaving the Normandy while the situation was this hot was incredibly stupid.
Darksnider05 chapter 29 . 7/30/2016
The Crew splitting up here doesn't really make any sense.
DYnoJackal19 chapter 45 . 7/26/2016