Reviews for For Tomorrow We Die
The Rookie Author chapter 68 . 1/11
i would have like to have seen more of Coria Artuis tbh. I haveno idea why but for a bit i thought she was going to have a romance with Shepard. BTW though, the story was great. I can never find good stories involving Legion. he is so under appreciated! Keep up the good work
josiah chapter 14 . 1/7
'Legion's facial plates expanded minutely "we want to stay."'

never have i wanted to rush into a story and pick up a machine in a great big bear hug more than now.
BloodshedSabre chapter 74 . 12/27/2015
Ohmagawd.
This story, this story is amazing. I love Legion and therefore I love this story. :D
Good job ElectricZ, this story was an absolute ripper and a great read. I love how you created Legion and I commend you for making a good mass effect fiction. :)

-Sabre
thepkrmgc chapter 74 . 12/18/2015
its good that this fic got the happy ending that it deserves! great job on the happy ending!
raphlav18 chapter 50 . 12/17/2015
For anyone wondering, the update was because the author removed the recap chapter.
erisol chapter 74 . 12/17/2015
Perfect.
Janizary chapter 74 . 12/15/2015
"With any luck, it would take forever..." Tears. Gah.

And then:

"OH MY GOD! IT'S HAPPENING!" Lollercopters.

Good luck in all your endeavors. You've gave me years of enjoyment here.
nerdn7 chapter 68 . 11/29/2015
IT WAS GREAT! Until you killed everybody. But it was a good job, overall!
allihavetodoisfall chapter 75 . 11/6/2015
Oh. Oh man. I stumbled on your prequel to this last night, and I'll admit I spent a good part of last night and today (mostly during class) reading this in its entirety, and I loved every minute of it. Even with the saddest endings, I wholeheartedly prefer your work to the endings given by the ME3 writers, and I'm just glad I found this fandom-and this fic. Legion and Tali are my favorite characters of all time. I don't know what else I can say about this fic, except I loved reading it so much; it was so easy to hear Zaeed's voice while reading about his exploits, or hear Kasumi talking about Cerberus's lax security, or Miranda's confidence or Grunt's strength. Thank you so much for writing this.
Guest chapter 75 . 10/30/2015
Amazing masterpiece of a story. That's all I can say, really. It was a masterpiece, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you.
KAthir chapter 75 . 10/26/2015
I finished reading your story yesterday. I've read almost everything you've got so far. I must say, you are one of the best writers i've ever encountered. This is some Game of Thrones quality stuff right there. Even better, since I love this universe so much. I've been scouring the interwebs the past day to find something of equal merit. I'd follow and favorite this if I had an account. But nothing, NOTHING I come across matches up to you. I've read a fair bit of Mass Effect fanfiction in my time, but i can honestly say you've soured the experience for me. Nothing I read has any quality to it anymore. All thats in my mind is your damn stories. And I must admit, unlike you, the extended cut dlc for ME was acceptable. I still love ME3. But I cant imagine what you could do with ME3 with the brilliant way you craft Mass Effect. Sometimes I wistfully imagine bioware remaking ME3 with you as head writer. Far-fetched, but a man can hope. I think you probably wont write Mass Effect anymore, but at any rate, I salute you sir. You've brought joy to so many, and myself very much included. I have no doubt your original works will be just as brilliant. I just would've hoped they carried the same spirit as your Mass Effect fanfictions. Goodluck and Godspeed, and thank you very very very much.
DYnoJackal19 chapter 29 . 10/21/2015
Why haven't you finished the prequel to "Tomorrow's Dawn?" I want to see Kasumi/Legion friendship.
galpinre chapter 75 . 10/14/2015
Wow, I am late to the party, yet wanted to thank you for your great story telling. ..I have read and enjoyed each of your stories immensely...as much as I was sad as you were killing off the crew, I enjoyed both endings. ..thanks again.
lunchmeat5000 chapter 75 . 10/13/2015
Just reread this fic for the umpteenth whatever time, and I'm still impressed by the level of quality in the writing. Seriously, this is one of the most well written stories I've read. Everything for a quality read is there. I especially love the character dialog and banter(and the constant ribbing of Garrus). While I did like the original ending, I love the alternate one. Absolutely amazing. There is so much more to this story that could be written, and I would hope that someday you continue it. Thanks for the ride, truly amazing work.
LordofVermillion chapter 75 . 10/4/2015
I have only four words to say: I love this story _