Reviews for Vampire Diaries: Facebook Style
steroline'slove chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
ok u write good but i kinda REALLY like stefan and i would appreciate if you would stop making him pathetic. on the other hand, plz add steroline!
love it, except for the stefan-is-pathetic parts (they were really funny...but still)
update soon!
Serafina chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
I love Jeremy in this, do more, please!
HCookie chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
FUNNY! I'm chuckling and giggling, mostly fangirling like nobody's business right now. UPDATE:)
luv chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
loool loved it update soon
beingdifferentisokay chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
hahaa OMG I can't you're hilarious... please continue writing
afeltyz chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
Bahahaha! I love Jeremy.
elijahholic chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
This story is Hilarious. It's damn funny and I soo love this fic. PLEASE update...
lydiamartins chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Lol, omigosh, this is seriously so funny and the idea is so original.
Dez2sweet chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Aw, I've missed this story! It's hilarious! Thanks for the update, I hope you update again soon! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Can you plz do them following the episodes that r delena and delena for the ones that dont... basically DELENA plz :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Hahahhahahaha please do it like ch. 4 following the show hahahaha i love it! Please keep up the good work! :D)
nalanele chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Ahahaha this is soo good! :D lmao ;)
& please keep on with pathetic stelena thisstyleof delena... Even though it wouldn't matter if you would make it canon style, because it seems to be like this in the show as well o: aaand jeremy is hilarious! ;) please continue soon 3
marquis1305 chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Rofl holy shite this was hillarious, please please continue!
Delenaluvr chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Hahaha I LOVE THIS! Thankyou for writing this, I lo e the latest update)))))))))))) :D
Randomname3 chapter 4 . 1/15/2013