Reviews for Seatbelts
ahtzirijdeltoro16 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I ENJOY EVERY SECOND OF THIS STORY! YOU SHOULD WRITE ANOTHER ONE LIKE CHAPTER 2 ? ;-; 3 You did an OUTSTANDING job! I WISH THERE WAS MOREE !
Samantha 456 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
So I read your other story, with TenTen, Sakura and Hinata, and it has practically the exact same plot. Why did you do that?
TeenTitanzzLuva chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This story was just beautiful, and impeccably wriitten. Honestly I just loved and adored everything in here, especially the development of the main characters. It wuz just...fantastic. Gorgeous job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That was really nice! I like that u inclouded Tenten and Neji! But Sakura Hinata Naruto Lee? Where they go?
CallMeEli chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I love iit! It's incredible! Except for Shikamaru crying, not really his character but screw that! :D I love it & it will stay that way. Btw.. The one written in italics, is it a song? If it is may i knw whats it called?
Prizz chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I like it!
MarijaV chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Love it )
SaturnXK chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Thanks for the story!
rhianna chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
this was SO cute. it erwas really long but really worth it, i lved every second of it

and i lvoed how funny temari was she made me lauhg the whoel time
Im Sammeh chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
DAMN that took a while to finish reading. Whatever, i enjoyed it probably more than I should have. I hope you keep making more :D -Insanity
viv chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
nice story
Haruko-sama chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I've just read this fic and "Rotten" on Deviantart and I loved them! You're such an amazing writer! Thanks for writting for fandom! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Amazing i absolutly loved it it was so sweet and well described PLEASE KEEP WRIGHTING THESE STORIES !
xSun3ShineRx chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
SO CUTE! ! I luv it!
steffiepoo chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
one of the best shikatema's ever! :D