Reviews for Falling With Style
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 5/26
O.O! NOOOOOOOOOO! Don't kill Murdock! Tears! Fun and interesting story, except the end! Hehe! I do hope you write the story of Murdock surviving.
FIF chapter 1 . 3/12
E- e- epilogue? (Sobs)
le fay chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I don't even know this show and you have me hoping he lives!
Don't stop writing!
golden-indigo-ink chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This story is incredible! Please do write an epilogue!
Freakylady666 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Excelent! You MUST do more A Team stories, I love these Murdock ones. Great job ;-D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Epilogue needed. Please :(
Aileil chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Please, you must tell us what happens. While making it up for ourselves does indeed insure a happy anding it always feels like an a child playing at being grown up to make up the ending rather than read it. So I beg your mercy and your favor in this matter. Please, bring him home.
Shadow315 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
HOLY SH-T! That's not fair! He DIES? He can't die!

MORE SOON!

-shadow
QueenOfAwesomness chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Please please please do an epilogue! Please I'm begging you! You just CAN'T kill Murdock! Torture the living daylights outta him, yeah, that's fine. But you can't kill him!
SummerQuill chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Waaaa cant beleive you killed Murdock :'( thats soooo sad. EPILOG I dont care if you seemed to have published this ages ago I dont want Murdock to die :'(

Very good

Very Very Sad
Q the omnipotent night fury chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Y-you marked it as complete. Does that mean there can't be an epilogue? No! No no no no no no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't kill Murdock! Please?
renegadewriter8 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Absolutely loved this! You mUST continue this or *grabs bazooka* I'm coming for youuuu! XD
Because I Can and Will chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I love this story. Poor Murdock, but at least he saved them all, even if he never got to say goodbye.
Arshes13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Awesome story! I loved it! You rreally have all the character voices down pat ;)

I do have one thing to point out, though, in the MH-47D Chinook story, the blood was dark and you said it was arterial. If it's dark, it's oxygen deprived and venous blood. If it's arterial, it would be a bright red and pulsing as it bleeds.
InsideYourDreams24 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
OH. MY. GOODNESS.

This story is SOOO good. I've probably read it 3 or 4 times, I love it! All of the movie characters are so perfect, you have them DOWN!

PLEASE do an epilogue! Please? IYD24