Reviews for Falling With Style
InACupFool chapter 1 . 7/16
Well, since you're not going to finish this, I'm going to assume that Murdock lived and was soon visited in the hospital by the team. He was injured but made a full recovery and went on to amuse Hannibal, delight Face and annoy BA. The end.
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
If you need an Epilogue clap your hands. *clap clap* If you need an Epilogue clap your hands. *clap clap*
If you need an Epilogue or else you'll surely scream a lot, if you need an Epilogue clap yours hands. *clap clap*

Water-Soter chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
O.O! NOOOOOOOOOO! Don't kill Murdock! Tears! Fun and interesting story, except the end! Hehe! I do hope you write the story of Murdock surviving.
FIF chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
E- e- epilogue? (Sobs)
le fay chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I don't even know this show and you have me hoping he lives!
Don't stop writing!
golden-indigo-ink chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This story is incredible! Please do write an epilogue!
Freakylady666 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Excelent! You MUST do more A Team stories, I love these Murdock ones. Great job ;-D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Epilogue needed. Please :(
Aileil chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Please, you must tell us what happens. While making it up for ourselves does indeed insure a happy anding it always feels like an a child playing at being grown up to make up the ending rather than read it. So I beg your mercy and your favor in this matter. Please, bring him home.
Shadow315 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
HOLY SH-T! That's not fair! He DIES? He can't die!

QueenOfAwesomness chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Please please please do an epilogue! Please I'm begging you! You just CAN'T kill Murdock! Torture the living daylights outta him, yeah, that's fine. But you can't kill him!
SummerQuill chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Waaaa cant beleive you killed Murdock :'( thats soooo sad. EPILOG I dont care if you seemed to have published this ages ago I dont want Murdock to die :'(

Very good

Very Very Sad
Q the omnipotent night fury chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Y-you marked it as complete. Does that mean there can't be an epilogue? No! No no no no no no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't kill Murdock! Please?
renegadewriter8 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Absolutely loved this! You mUST continue this or *grabs bazooka* I'm coming for youuuu! XD
Because I Can and Will chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I love this story. Poor Murdock, but at least he saved them all, even if he never got to say goodbye.