Reviews for Sam Evans vs The Universe
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
BEST STORY EVER EVER EVER!
catfishychicky01 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
That was the best thing I have ever read
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This was sooooo awesome! The one with Britt made my cheeks hurt for laughing so hard.
UConnHusky90 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This made my day. I found it when browsing after reading your Mike Chang story. Awesome and hysterical! And so Sam to think of fighting in video-game/comic-book style.

10 out of 10!
GleeLover16 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
That was just so awesome and really funny, good job :D
A.F. WolfSlinx chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I enjoyed that.

Way more than I should have...
AirNationOracle chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This was just so completely awesome! I can't believe I haven't read it before :/ GREAT JOB!
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
this was hilarious, thank you so much for sharing it!
A Bit Of Courage chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Amazing! Just amazing!
CakesInTheSummer chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
You made me laugh my arse off!

Great story!
cecelily chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
this story is epic. thats really the only word i can describe it with. i love the avpm reference and i was mildly surprised that you didnt use the power of redvines or jelly legs jinkx. this si hilarious. keep up the awesomesauce work!
mothamaeghan chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Everyone's been telling me to read this, and I finally got around to it, and may I just say, totes worth it :)

I loved it so much. I especially loved the Very Potter Musical references. You can never go wrong with Very Potter Musical.

It kind of sucks that it was a dream, and I hope real world kurt dates him.

Lots of Love,

Mae
Fuzzy Hat Of DOOM chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I love this! i adore scott pilgrim and glee so this was like a giant boom of awesomeness!
FangDust99 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
THIS IS REALLY FREAKING AWESOME. I love this so much. The battle with Karofsky was EPIC.
kindofaninja chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I loved it! I really like the comic so I was laughing during the whole thing, great job

and just wanted to show you what this story inspired me to do /3kmhljc :) I'll try to make more now that I have some free time