Reviews for First Glance
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
YOU HAVE TO FINISH THOS STORY! Oh my goodness! This is amazing, suspenseful, and totally romantic! Please for the love of jk Rowling and all things Harry potter finish this story!
SereniteRose chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
this is such a lovely story, I see you haven't updated for a while, I was just wondering if you were going to update soon, I hope so because it looks like it could be a nice story, thanks so much.
Mrs. Kratos chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
Update soooon !
Alijandra's Editor chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
Yay! I'm like totally into the story...and now there's not another new chapter to click on! YOU NEED TO UPDATE ASAP! (:

Please! ? ! ? ! ?
Alijandra's Editor chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Weaslette-Jenny-Ginny! LOL! Nice chapter! I'm about to read chapter 8 and I know that can't be the ending to the story so you better get your butt on here and update soon! (;
Alijandra's Editor chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Very interesting. :D

Here I come chapter 7! :D
Alijandra's Editor chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
Oh this is weird, he doesn't know her from school...lol! I'm sure you've made it a great story so I'm excited to continue on. :D
Alijandra's Editor chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Yay! So excited to see what happens when he realizes who the dancer is! :D Very good chapter! I like that you described the room and then the inside of the performance hall. And that he seemed to appreciate its beauty. Well, that's not exactly what you said lol but that's how I took it when you said he was in awe of his surroundings. lol.(: On to chapter 5! :)
Alijandra's Editor chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Yay! Love the 'Perfect Wife' list! ! ! Can't wait to see what happens next! Oh and I'm glad he didn't act like a jerk and leave his Mother to sit by herself during the ballet. :D
Alijandra's Editor chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I love that after all that fuss, they ended up dressing him in black. Lol! Thanks for another chapter! :D
Alijandra's Editor chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I saw that you left me a review and when I went to your page I decided to check out one of your storis. I'm very excited to see where this one goes! Seems very interesting so far! In the description it doesn't state whether it's a completed story or not AND you haven't posted since January, so I'm a little worried... please don't leave me with a huge cliffhanger at the end of chapter 8! LOL! If it's not a finised story I hope you'll continue with it. Sorry for all my rambling. lol! Thanks for this story! Keep up the good work! :D
Pinky Prattle chapter 8 . 6/24/2011
I reeeeeally like this story! Please continue with it! I think it is very well written! Can't wait for some more Dramione action :)
NeverthelessAFan chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
Hermione Granger is so graceful alright!

NeverthelessAFan chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
I thought you have forgotten his friends! I am so proud! *CRIES*

NeverthelessAFan chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
He called ballet stupid! Who struck a nerve in his brain cell?