Reviews for Eyes Like Mine
F.A.U.N chapter 18 . 3/30
When you wrote, "Just a history teacher", did anyone else think of FMA's Izumi saying, "Just a housewife"?
GreenUnicorn14 chapter 23 . 3/17
This story was AMAZING! I love it so much, and I can't wait for the sequel (Coming soon, I hope?) !
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 15 . 3/4
"The happiest man on earth would look inside and see himself exactly as he is." Seems Naruto is pretty close, but I love the way you dealt with the troll, and how Naruto is keeping tabs on all the different characters.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 3/4
Awesome choice of class for Naruto. Where did he learn all the info, and when?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 12 . 3/4
Absolutely perfect. Whatever you do, DON'T put him in Gryffyndor.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 11 . 3/4
I can't even tell you all the little things in this chapter that made me laugh.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 10 . 3/4
Okay, what class did he get!? This whole chapter made me laugh so hard. You've made him into the perfect opponent for Dumbledore. Speaking of the old fart, does he still have those seals in his brain?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 9 . 3/4
NOOOOOOO! You gave him back to the Dursleys! NOT COOL!
I am looking forward to Dumbldore getting one pulled over on him by Naruto, though.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 3/4
I really enjoyed Luna. Is Naruto going to be able to see the Nargles, since he has Sage Mode? Are these two characters ever going to meet?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 3/4
You know, I love your choice of villain. Can't wait to see what the Ministry says about Dumbledore's little magic expose, even if they are under his thumb.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/4
It was so sad to see everyone else dead. By the way, why didn't Gaara survive? He was also immune to the chakra effects from being a biju, and last time I checked, he was still alive after the final battle.
Arafell chapter 14 . 2/6
Its ironic, and kinda sad, that the first recorded use of magic was making a weapon more efficient .

Liking the story so far. I hope Naruto gets to act more ninja-ish in the future though - for example, dealing with recalcitrant potion teachers and evil headmasters. Whats the use of having an assassin for an adopted father when you can't occasionally, ah, 'get rid of' random jerks?

Though, he's more of an evil prankster than an assassin. Genjutsu has a -lot- of possibilities for that.
dragoncreators chapter 21 . 1/23
the mind.
dragoncreators chapter 18 . 1/23
umm... weird Riddle, are they just a very kinky couple?
It makes sense Grindelwald got away and played Dumbledore. cool.
Lahmikhara chapter 23 . 1/13
Lovely story, I really liked how you took the original plot and twisted it beyond recognition with a few changes. I can honestly say I look forward to the next part. _
1,268 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »