Reviews for Eyes Like Mine
Laweren chapter 12 . 2/21
Haha. Oh. WOW. I simply love this chapter.
Just... everything about it, the added humor, the weasley bashing, befriending Neville. THE FALLING FLAT ON HIS FACE. Priceless.
ARSLOTHES chapter 23 . 2/20
Hope you actually get around to making a sequel to this because it was a very nice story
polarpwnage chapter 2 . 2/13
That first section... Plot hole lol
MattKennedy chapter 23 . 2/6
Interesting story. I like the idea of Dumbledore being 'possessed'. I think it's an interesting take on the 'evil' Dumbledore storyline. Glad to see Neville's parents awake. Here's hoping that Sirius gets freed from Azkaban soon. :)
MattKennedy chapter 15 . 2/6
Just wanted to say thanks for the apology over the history of the world thing. While I won't claim to have been offended by it (disagreement does not necessitate offense) I do appreciate your willingness to acknowledge that other people have different beliefs. :)
Foxy-Floof chapter 11 . 1/27
Poor Harry. Poor Naruto. Damn Dumbledore...

I hope the suckage is not continuous and lets them at least have SOME moments of awesome.
Foxy-Floof chapter 6 . 1/27
This is... so out of character for Dumbles... I'm a bit freaked out, is all.
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 1/27
*crucifies The Dumbledore sideways, and rips out all the fingernails, toenails, and the pesky binding that keeps Fawkes loyal to him.*

(Proceeds to gut the bastard like a fish, an inch of intestine at a time.)
Foxy-Floof chapter 3 . 1/27
Dumbledore, you had better not try to obliviate Naruto, and cover this all up "for the Greater Good"... Or I'll rip your beard out by the roots, and follow with your short and curlies.
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 1/27
Huh. I wonder if Naruto is going to meet Harry next chapter?

Can't wait to find out!
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 1/27
Yikes. That's... horrible. Poor Naruto. All alone. Literally the last man on the planet... Eeesh. And Tsunade gone too? That's a blow right to the kidneys. At least he can visit another dimension to find people to be with.
An improper fraction
Few?
Nate chapter 9 . 1/7
Ugh - Harry has to be fucked over or the world is doomed.

Fuck this - I'm out of here.
Nihatclodra chapter 23 . 1/4
So, what the hell happened to that sequel?
1,337 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »