Reviews for Eyes Like Mine
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 19 . 7/1
Probably why I wasn't sorted into Ravenclaw. I'm dumb. Can't do da riddle. T-T
253910 chapter 23 . 5/9
Do you have any plans of continuing this or are you done writing? If you are done, that is okay, I would just like you to know this is a wonderful piece of literature and I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing!
Blood Zephyr chapter 17 . 5/3
Due to his mother's protection (the reason for the Blood Wards and why he was able to kill Quirrell with a touch in canon) Voldemort shouldn't have been able to possess him at all. He only partly managed it later on in the Ministry Battle because he had been remade using Harry's blood which nullified the protection.
Blood Zephyr chapter 14 . 5/3
There are already two Dumbledors. Albus, and his brother Aberforth. Maybe Albus is the Headmaster, and the "nice" one is Aberforth.
Insanity NPO chapter 9 . 2/10
I was tentatively on board with this fic, but this kind of made me lose it. I'm fine with radical AUs, and while my willing suspension of disbelief was strained, it was intact. But the deus ex machina time travel peggy sue twist in the extended first act breaks that suspension.
DeiStarr chapter 23 . 1/26
This is an INCREDIBLE story, and I'm looking forward to the sequel!
Z-chan16 chapter 18 . 1/2
The answer to the riddle: She shot a photo of him with an old camera then she developed the picture.
Z-chan16 chapter 13 . 1/2
The answer is FEWER
firefox7389 chapter 13 . 12/19/2016
Five
fenixrojo36 chapter 23 . 11/23/2016
Excelente historia
Masterx01 chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Well, first and foremost i didnt like the prologue... To many questionable things D:

One, The Shinigami and the Seal are two diferent things, with the Shinigami being the metod to seal the thing that you wanted to seal and the seal itself being the barrier keeping the thing at bay. The seal is put there by the Shinigami as a part of the sumoning mechanics but the desing is entirely made by the sealing master... So there isnt any 'Powered by the Shinigami' folishness in the canon.

Two, Naruto had to break/open the seal that was suposely 'Powered by the shinigami' when he decided to fight agains Kurama to gain his chakra and made a new one when he won agains him. So if he wanted another suposed 'Powered by the shinigami' seal he would need to summon the shinigami again to make it posible and you know what happen when someone summon the shinigami.

Three, if the Gedo Mazo were to explode with all the energy from all the bijus minus Kurama then nobody should have survived to that explosion. Only Kurama alone, if he were to self-destruct all his chakra into a masive blast then the force from that blast would be enoug to destroy half or more of an entire continent... Then what do you thing will happen if the Gedo Mazo explode with all that power inside? For all the intents and propuses Naruto should be dead (read: vaporized) long time ago.

Fourth, Im almost sure that everyone diying by some sort of chakra poisoning from that explosion (talking as if that chakra explosion happened) is very implausible... Why? Because that chakra would begin to disperse into the environment in no much time after that explosion so no one will die by chakra poisoning due the little time of exposition to it, even more when all that chakra was dispersed into the four directions reaching all the hidden villages... So no chakra equivalent of Chernobyl nuclear disaster.
musme chapter 23 . 9/25/2016
I love it
Thanks
UseFistNotMouth chapter 4 . 8/20/2016
OK done reading now. Wasted time. Next time you decide to write an OOC bashing fic, please have a disclaimer.
randomer chapter 17 . 7/17/2016