Reviews for A New Evans
AnimeJunkie13 chapter 3 . 7/5
I think you should do a mix of all of them together. I really like your story lines. I think it follows the Anime pretty well. But I guess a long with the kids, I think it might be nice to see some more interaction with the Kidd, Maka, Soul, Liz, Patty, Black Star, and Tsubaki. Seeing how they catch up, and how they interact with the kids. But it's not really my place to say anything. Just keep doing you! I love this series i guess you would call it. Sorry. I'm new to this site.
awwww
Stein x marie 4ever chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I already read this for three times but now I understand the light and heart name...hehe
I hope you continue a new story like this
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
3 and 2
candy kitten chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Awwwwwwwn ! So ghost really does have feeling for Osaka ?! What are the children weapon or misterest ? Keep continueing your doing great ! ; D
mimi bailey chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
MORE PLEASE! XDDDDDDDDDDD
THIS IS TOO EXCITING! XDDDDDDDD
skelekc chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Veryv swe sweet I wanna kno y bluestar doesn't like her tho
Angle-meister99 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
MORE please

#needmorenowplease
Andrea chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
All of the chapters where ,AWESOME, good they where intertanment 2 me but all my hated, but loved it
A Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Nice chapter, although isn't it too harsh? I mean, it's like everyone's bashing Spirit. I feel sorry for him. Besides that, great chap!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
tenshi should have a wild side like black*star when she gets older,
and like ghost is the serious one
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
You should have Tenshi and Ghost as partners when they get into the DWMA.
Phanny6 chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
1 my vote is for 1
TheRamenLord chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
All of them
ChunkyMonkey17 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
i think you should do a mix! they should get a dog that turns into a human like blair does