Reviews for The Breaking Point
DreamsAreCrimson chapter 21 . 2/16/2014
I totally agree with "Disappointed". I'm just saying . . . But when will you fix it?
DreamsAreCrimson chapter 20 . 2/16/2014
There has to be a sequel . . . you can't leave this like this.
DreamsAreCrimson chapter 19 . 2/16/2014
But . . . What? Huh? Do I need to update my eyeglass prescription? Because I'm positive I can't have read that.
DreamsAreCrimson chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I can't wait until he eats his words. I love Sev' he's my favorite character, but he can be a bit thick sometimes.
molambo chapter 21 . 9/11/2013
Using translator, sorry.
I love this fic. I am loving reading.
I look forward to looking forward to his return.
Thank you so much for this gift.
Kisses in the heart,
Disappointed chapter 20 . 8/20/2012
there shouldn't be a sequel. you should finish this story off better. I don't know how many chapters it would take but you've ruined what was a good story with this final chapter. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh and yes endings are hard to write but more so if don't actually end it in the right place.

Please reconsider redoing this chapter and adding on chapters where he looks for her and where she seeks to avenge him until they find each other again. It will be much more satisfying and well rounded story for it.
Petite Mule chapter 21 . 8/22/2012
I can't wait to see you back! I would like to help you as beta-reader but I have to warn you that English isn't my native language. Take care.
Professor Severus Snape's Wife chapter 21 . 8/22/2012
Ok..great! I can't wait!
nightkitty555 chapter 20 . 8/22/2012
I hope they get a happy ending. Are you considering a sequel? Post an authors note chapter here to tell your followers about a sequel
randomfan17 chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
Okay, now i see what i missed. Glad i read the last chapter first, hehe. I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! Can't wait to see anything else that might be coming.
randomfan17 chapter 20 . 8/22/2012
What?! I missed something, going back to read but know i will be stalking your profile till i see a sequel, because it could have gone on so much longer. However if you don't plan on writing one i'll let my mind wander free in thoughts of the future this story might have had. i loved it, beginning to end though!
jmullinax chapter 20 . 8/21/2012
That was a great chapter!
Petite Mule chapter 20 . 8/20/2012
You've got me! I really thought you killed him. Of course, you should write a sequel! You can't leave your readers here. Pretty please? Read you soon.
Icelynne chapter 20 . 8/20/2012
Oh yes! there should be a sequel! Please write a sequel!
articcat621 chapter 20 . 8/20/2012