Reviews for James' Dancing Skills?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Will James ever finds that Kendall, Logan and Carlos watches him dance grind to the pole?
pyrodaggers chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh. My. Gosh.
I will NEVER look at James the same way again.
But I absolutely love it though!
TwinkLoverXO chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
THIS IS HOT AS FUCK. I adooooore fics with James seducing them xD This deffffinitely fulfilled a craving I had for this kind of story!
RavenWinchester chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
ASFSDFS it was so short but so unf!

and i, personally, loved your song choices :)
BTRlover17 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS

I don't think I will ever be able to listen to these songs again without those images running through my head.

I can't actually think of the words to describe this, my mind is just a pile of goo.

Great job, you're an amazing writer.
musicismylife chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
i freakin' love metro station! xD that was funny.
abby chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
i almost thought this story was going to be all glee muscic. lol.
222222222222222222222s chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Wow i loved it! :D
Demon'sAngel17 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
First off bro *dies of nose bleed* and second off I LOVED THIS! And I can't believe all the boys are that...well I can but still _ Still bro I loved this and THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! Now I am going to go die again from the lose of blood and what ever remaining blood going down.

Dalton

P.s. Happy New Year!
upallnight-doitallwithlou chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I like all of those songs, but holy shit.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show is amazing, and I was

freaking out that he was dancing to Toucha Toucha Toucha Touch Me.

That's easily my favorite song from that movie, haha.

This was really good, and I was trying my best

to muffle my giggling as I read it.

James was so bad in this one, and the fact that

everyone caught him and ended up getting off to it

was to die for.

Great job!
homine chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Jesus... SO HOT! James is freakin hot, and I can definitely imagine the other three boys jacking off by looking at James stripping and dancing like that! Of course his friends like that! Now I have a bunch of dirty thoughts in my already perverted mind... and it doesn't help that I was reading this while listening to "Love Game" by Lady Gaga! THIS WAS BRILLIANT! I LOVED EVERY HOT MINUTE OF IT! AMAZING JOB! I LOVED THIS IDEA! KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Yay for sexy James!

Absolutely fantastic!

It's so hard to choose a favorite but if I had to pick...I would go with Carlos :P

But they were all very steamy!

Keep up the great work!
Music4ever1617 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This is pretty interesting. James seriously? A thong?

This was really good.
abby1234 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh my god, that was incredibly hot! I really liked it! The image of James stripping is just too hot for words! I think my favorite was the one with Kendall, since I'm a huge kames fan, but I liked all three. Great job with this!
waterwicca chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I can't believe how much I loved this- naughty james and voyeur!boys. I'm totally head over heels for this combo! awesome job and GREAT music (I loved the lyrics you picked out... totally added to it :D)