Reviews for White Picket Gloom
Why is this in the creddie community?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Ok, this is dumb why would freddie or Carly swear like that? And you should've added more plot
Jenny chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
AWWW too bad u dont do any more :( i LOVED it
baeberry chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I loved this story it was just amazing and I actually cried for freddie good job
DoctrineDark chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Goodness. I love some intense Carly-Freddie angst, but the revelation that Carly is two-timing Freddie with Sam is quite a blow. Poor dude. :(

Great fics as always!
baronvonmilo chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Great story very intense. Looks like Sam got the last laugh.

BVM
SweetStarre123 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Woe, nice story.
TheShinningLight chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
That was proubably the sadest iCarly fic I've ever read. I felt so bad for Freddie. I just wanted to give him a hug. Hey,it's not all Carly's fault,she was proubably just very confused. Well done.
anquhluh chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I'm scared Freddie's going to punch me. That's how good that was.
PsychoticAppleSauce chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
As you probably can see, I am not a Creddie/Cam shipper. I am actually a Seddie shipper but I read the summary for this story and I can't resist sone good angst. I wanted to say that you did an awesome job writing this. It's also a good idea as well. It was so intense my eyes were practically glued to the screen and my mouth was gaping open. Please continue to wrote and I will continue to read.
purpleheart10 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wow. I'm shaking, honestly. No matter how much I like Cam, my heart totally goes to Freddie for this one. It's just... heartbreaking in a super angsty way.

You've written it perfectly.
Fanfic-Reader-88 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wow... This is, this is something else... I thought I read stories with Freddie losing it before, but damn... / If this was real life, or even a real episode of iCarly, this would sound even worse than it did in this story. Hell, I felt bad for Freddie just by reading the story the first time. He stayed in Seattle, took a full-time job on top of being a intern and still being in school, and all he got in return was Carly cheating on him *with Sam*? Describing this as fucked up don't even begin to fit the severity of the situation... / Aside from not letting him go his own way, what made all of the other things worse is that he proposed to her. If this had simply been in the Ridgeway days, it probably wouldn't be so bad, because he wouldn't have had so much to lose, and he wouldn't have wasted as much time and effort. / Obviously, the throwing and breaking stuff and screaming and cussing doesn't seem like Freddie, but heartbreak can push a person over the edge and beyond. / Carly and Sam are both huge bitches in this one, even though Sam didn't actually get in the story until the last paragraph or so. Carly's wrong because of the cheating, the lying, the way she seemed to let Freddie go too easy at the end, and generally toying with him and his emotions for so long. Of course, this is also where Sam is wrong, because this is yet another "Mama Plays to Win" moment, and as usual, Freddie is the symbolic loser. It sucks that everyone else (Spencer and his family, [possibly] his own mom, and maybe even Gibby) might suffer the wrath of his anger after what happened, because Carly and Sam were the only ones who fucked up... / I really wish there was some moment where Freddie could bounce back from it all, but since you said there's no follow-up to this at all, we just gotta take what you gave us... Bottom line, as horrible, heartbreaking, and simply fucked up as the story was, it was still pretty great...
nudgepleaseshutup chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Amazing,sad so much more, I'm in awe of the brilliance of this story