Reviews for These Lines of Lightning
Kmsaum chapter 37 . 10/31/2014
"The Shining," with Mr. Jack Nicholson

EXECELLENT work as always!
-K-
17hsy3g2i1 chapter 16 . 8/8/2014
" a clown's cocaine stash"
Good one, I'm going to have to remember that one.
varee chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
just a small comment on A/N - shouldn't anyone who read Good Enough for Me know the reason behind Leon's weird face? ;)
Taquiner chapter 40 . 8/15/2011
The last chapter.. wow! Just wow!

The total series was humorous, sad, romantic.. A mish mash of everything. I loved it all, Rhino7 you -are- amazing!
Just Mystical chapter 40 . 6/17/2011
OMG! I can't believe how long it's been since I've last visited the Final Fantasy fanfiction sector! :) I have to be honest, I've always been a CloTi shipper, but when I came across your collection and saw the pairing, my curiosity got the better of me and I just had to check it out...

And you know what? I absolutely LOVE it! I don't think I'll ever be able to look at CloTi the same because you make Leon and Tifa sound like the better couple! The plot lines and your writing is magnificent and what makes me grin like a fool is that you managed to keep all characters true to themselves.

So thank you for the heart-warming, squeal-giggling delightful stories! :) I've spent all morning reading this instead of studying... That's how hooked I am! I like how Leon seems to read Tifa so well *sighs* :)

Love love LOVE!

~JM
Shozenji Chisago chapter 40 . 6/15/2011
You are a truly talented writer. I really enjoyed reading this and look forward to reading more from you.

By the way, was that last chapter a nod to House MD? I love that show, and I'm pretty sure this same thing happened in one of the episodes. Season five or maybe six ... I can't recall at the moment.

Thanks for the story. I was fun to read.
PurpleInk3 chapter 40 . 6/14/2011
Reading through this i was thinking to myself 'if she kills her off after affecting me with the bug i will never forgive her, EVVUHH!'

And then it wasn't...i felt relieved then guilty...God that was so interesting to read.

I'm sad though, its over.

BUT it's time to read your other story, although after this i'm wary of what will you throw at them next.
ilovefetamorethanyou chapter 40 . 6/13/2011
This last chapter was absolutely beautiful. The first half was agonizing, and the reader could definitely feel the pain that Leon was experiencing. This was a fitting end to the series.

On that note, has been a complete joy to read these stories these past few months and it makes me sad to know I won't be getting any more notifications about this series :( I'm looking forward to reading what you release in the future though :) thanks for a great read!
sadistic lunatic chapter 40 . 6/13/2011
Jaw-dropping final chapter as always! while on one hand, i should feel bad about the unknown person dying, i couldn't help but feel relieved that tifa came out alright.

great collection!
AThousandSuns chapter 40 . 6/12/2011
Wow...I can only say this is such the perfect level of astounding. I was on the verge of tears reading this! You've captured the perfect atmosphere and essence of the way I think 'love' should be. It's even more astounding that you can do it with two characters who I've adored and developed deep connections to. In the entire time I've read fanfiction, I've never seen such chemistry between side characters so fluently.

I'm a little sad that this series of ditties is coming to an end. :( But I'm soooo looking forward to the As The Sun Sets on Mushroom Clouds, that I can't keep my pants on!

But again, astounding job on this, and I can't wait for your future stories!
Lett chapter 40 . 6/12/2011
You took us through quite the journey here. I love this pairing more than I should now, and can't imagine Tifa with anyone else.

So what happens now? I'm half afraid to start reading As the Sun Sets... because of the hardships that are in store for them there. I want to hold on a little longer to these sweet and meaningful moments that they've had all throughout your collection. And I don't think I want to read about Tifa crying again or being taken away from Leon so...

So thank you. For writing. For sharing. You have no idea just how much reading your fics brighten my day. :D
WishingDreamer5 chapter 40 . 6/12/2011
Wow, that was just- *blinks a couple of times...* I can safely say that I've never read something like this before. It was insanely perfect! I got sucked into this chapter just like Leon gets sucked into Tifa's eyes. And all those details in it, amazing! And when I read that "Tifa" died, I just thought, No, you can't do this to poor Leon! You just killed her! What did you do? This has to be a nightmare, or maybe Leon's hallucinating everything...and the sudden twist; brilliant. I wouldn't have been able to come up with it.

I'm actually hoping that there will be a sequel to these ditties some day but that's not likely, is it?
shynsei chapter 40 . 6/12/2011
Whee.. got scared for a second there thinking that you'll kill her off as a conclusion.

I have to say I'm pretty sad to see this end, thanks for keeping the ride all kinds of fun and entertaining and i am looking forward to your updates on mushroom clouds!
Pms Akali chapter 40 . 6/12/2011
Awesome finale to an awesome story. Will be looking forward to the other chapters of "As the Sun Sets on Mushroom Clouds".
Handwritten chapter 40 . 6/12/2011
I'm going to admit that my eyes teared up when I was reading this :') you've captured their relationship in such a wonderful way... your writing is just fantastic.

You've remained completely dedicated to updating These Lines of Lightning, and seeing those updates always was a highlight of the day :)

Amazing story. I'd recommend this to all the Lefa fans out there.