Reviews for Teacher's Pet
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 1/19
Well, I would put that in my spank bank for future reference, until I realized it was Carlisle not Edward, ewww ick. Well, I had my fun before he picked up the name plate. Sorry, tni, but that was hot, a shame I know now that it's not Edward. Oh, the fun we'd have.
TwiWeasel chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Wow! I liked this...a lot! I stumbled upon it through a fav to my own fic that has a similar idea, and I'm glad I did!
asknotforwhom chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Absolutely. Spectacular. I always love a well-done teacher!fic, and this is very well done. I really like that your sex scene doesn't stagnate- fast paced, but with great detail. I'll be reading more of your work for sure!
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
i love when an author surprises me. role playing... so simple. but you DID it. and something "different" rarely gets done it seems, comparatively. so well done, and thank you.
readingmama chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Really fun. I love a good twist.
Random fanatic sent me.
myinfiniteromance chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Haha!...Enjoyed it very much. It did cross my mind that they were roll playing, but I was hoping and picturing another Cullen. Oh well, they only exist for each other in my perfect world. :-)
psyfilover chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
That had to be the hottest thing I've read! I did not expect the ending! I love being pleasantly surprised! Great writing, great plot!
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I think you should write a sequel to this with the whole ski mask burglar thing. :)
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I absolutely loved this story! it was so hot!
VioletVirgo79 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oohhh...sexy role playing, I loved it. I was a bit surprised that Jasper was seducing Carlisle, I was expecting Edward. Very HOT!

~LL
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
oh so very naughty naughty. I loved this. sexy as hell.
The Regboner Queen chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Wow, I automatically assumed it was Edward that Jasper was seducing. I was surprised when I found out it was Carlisle...

Loved the teacher\student role-play!
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
LMAO! That was sooo good. I have to admit... even after you revealed that it was Carlisle and not Edward... I still continued to imagine it was Edward anyway. Just makes it better for me! js ;)
twimummy chapter 1 . 11/22/2011