Reviews for Teacher's Pet
asknotforwhom chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Absolutely. Spectacular. I always love a well-done teacher!fic, and this is very well done. I really like that your sex scene doesn't stagnate- fast paced, but with great detail. I'll be reading more of your work for sure!
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
i love when an author surprises me. role playing... so simple. but you DID it. and something "different" rarely gets done it seems, comparatively. so well done, and thank you.
readingmama chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Really fun. I love a good twist.
Random fanatic sent me.
myinfiniteromance chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Haha!...Enjoyed it very much. It did cross my mind that they were roll playing, but I was hoping and picturing another Cullen. Oh well, they only exist for each other in my perfect world. :-)
psyfilover chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
That had to be the hottest thing I've read! I did not expect the ending! I love being pleasantly surprised! Great writing, great plot!
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I think you should write a sequel to this with the whole ski mask burglar thing. :)
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I absolutely loved this story! it was so hot!
VioletVirgo79 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oohhh...sexy role playing, I loved it. I was a bit surprised that Jasper was seducing Carlisle, I was expecting Edward. Very HOT!

LL
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
oh so very naughty naughty. I loved this. sexy as hell.
MrsGilbertBlythe chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Wow, I automatically assumed it was Edward that Jasper was seducing. I was surprised when I found out it was Carlisle...

Loved the teacher\student role-play!
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
LMAO! That was sooo good. I have to admit... even after you revealed that it was Carlisle and not Edward... I still continued to imagine it was Edward anyway. Just makes it better for me! js ;)
twimummy chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Loved it!
Maureen Thomas chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
That was hot!
BaerAndSheep chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Oh wow, that was brilliant! I thought is was Edward and was very surprised you paired Jasper with Carlisle. And what a great idea to make this a cocky student/castigatory teacher-scene for them, you really got me there. Never boring in their bedroom, isnt it?
angela12665 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Oh, this was a FUN story! :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »