Reviews for A Reverse Cinderella Story
CLWiosna chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
So uh...this is somewhat different than the norm, hah. Definitely laughing throughout the whole thing; absolutely love your writing style for this! So many funny jokes that I can't count (x Please do write more stories similar to this!
Marianamqb chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I have just one word

...What the hell

Oh wait, there are three words not one...Ah whatever. I suck at Maths anyway.

Well...At least it was fun xD

...and strange

...I have nothing moar to say xP
ghikiJ chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
...

...this is...

PURE GENIUS! Holy crap! Lmfao!

This, THIS, is how crack should be! Haha! It's stupidly awesome!

Cake - Yui, duh (image of her eating the carriage looked ridiculously similar to President Maa eating President Aria's stomach)

Cat Ears - Azusa, duh x2 (fated to have dem ears grafted whichever AU she's in)

Costume Fetish - Sawako, duh x4 (...no comment. It's you after all.)

Canned Takuan - Mugi, duh x16 (wtf is a first aid kit doing in medieval?)

Character Abuse - Mio, duh, x32

Wut? No Ricchan? Blasphemy! (Bull? BULL? Rofl! And it just HAD to be an electric stove. Haha!)

ROFL! GENIUS! There's no other word for it!

Chibi-chan probably had her brain explode with this nonsense. Hahaha!

Now, we know what goes on in Mugi's mind when she sparkles/day dreams. LOL!

~ghikiJ (Should I even sign? Crack fic Crack review XD)
Racke chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This is clearly among the dumbest things that I've ever read. And I've read a lot, so that's saying something.

I was laughing, very loudly, through pretty much the entire story - though the Azu-nyan, and the pink bunny part were just pure gold. It's always nice to read good crack. After all, laughing makes you live longer.
SalemXYZ chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
lol, I recognized your name. You're Adrena-san's senpai right? I wasn't sure how to tell you but now I can. I quite enjoy reading those crack comments you make to her stories, especially after a specially angsty or depressing chapter. I also appreciate those artworks you did.

And I certainly appreciate this extremely crack story. I was just drinking my morning coffee, and I choked. I don't remember what I had in mind when I read the title, but this definitely wasn't on my mind lol

"A Reverse Cinderella Story?" More like Cinderella - K-on style lol By the time I got to the find-the-right-princess part at the end, I was literally breathless from laughing. Those section separators are hilarious too - I notice they all start with 'C'? HA!

Do write more. You have a gift for crack.
Zinthos XIII chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh my, I think I just hurt one of my lungs from laughing, haha.

We definitly need more of this fics! I always get kinda depress during holidays, so this kind of stuff always makes my day!

Make another one! ... please?
Ritsuber chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
XDDD LMFAO seriously made me laugh the whole time xD! make another? ill pay you~
Fate-chan chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
LOL this is soooooo funny! XD Everything about it makes me laugh so much HAHAHHAHAHA this makes no sense HAHAHAHA!
Kersist chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wow this has to be the best and randomest thing I have ever read.

I laughed forever after reading this.

In fact, I have no words to describe how much I laughed.

i think I'm going to read it again.

XD