Reviews for What I Failed to Realize
Stph17 chapter 6 . 3/29
Edward's description during his training ? Soooo hot ! I've read this chapter again and again ;-)
Guest chapter 18 . 5/8/2015
oh these boys!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/8/2015
really really enjoying the wet goodness :) You are super talented
tanseynz chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
Love & lust in two handsome packages! And Renee was hilarious, Esme perfect.
VictoryInTrouble chapter 18 . 3/9/2014
Wish you had finished this but I love it just the same. Love the descriptions. I don't even know Twilight- never read or watched it- but this fic is wonderful!
Rachel Garber chapter 18 . 2/1/2014
that was lovely and sweet, love the restaurant scenes will this ever be finishded Great stpry
Rachel Garber chapter 17 . 2/1/2014
Awkward much with mom, and he cleaned up that scene with mom "it's not what you think" Well, no they weren't fucking at that very minute.
Rachel Garber chapter 16 . 2/1/2014
I have a feeling I know what happened to Edward, I don't think he fell to pieces because of being beaten up, I think James raped hm.
Rachel Garber chapter 15 . 2/1/2014
wow, how beautifully he wrote to describe that indescribable body, so beautiful so very, very beautiful
rachel garber chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
well if that revelation doesn't give Jasper a good kick in the butt, what a jerk he has been thinking this was all so easy for Edward while all the time he cared this love in his heart that some skank called dirty. Glad Jasper finally got his head out of his ass.
Rachel Garber chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
Fucking A it's about dayum time, I was getting ready to go through the scream and smack Jazz in the head to knock some sense into me Yeah really do you really think that little of him?
Rachel Garber chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
Wow well Claire was helpful, and now what is our skank ass Jasper going to do, crikey, put on your big boy pants and deal with it, okay sheesh what an asshole.
Rachel Garber chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
What the heck is it with these Jasper's that want so much to hurt Edward, there has only been one that loved him, helped him get through years of self-hatred because of a tragic abusive relationship, all the other Jaspers just seem intent on breaking his heart and breaking him. Maybe I should give up on reading my Jasper Edward slash stories, even though they are my fav and the only slash I will read. Because is seems to me that Jaspers in Edward's life are just total dicks, when they aren't being downright cruel and heartless, *sigh*
RAchel Garber chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
Glad to hear he agrees with me, for all the same reasons. Really? Edward knocked up his pseudo girlfriend, he better not go all ballistic since Jazz is with another woman. WTF Jazz is supposed to wait around 18 yrs while he plays baby daddy
Rachel Garber chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
Is there some reason why adults today going around willy nilly fucking like rabbits and not using protection, hello, STDs, AIDS, pregnancy. What a bunch of clueless assholes, helloooo: birth control it's pretty easy to obtain these days. And if you're really worried about anything happening, for fucks sake pills, condoms, diaphragms IUDs use them all. *shakes head in disgust* We had nothing available when I was there age and single, what a bunch of idiots.
1,137 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »