Reviews for Waterworks
Loved it!

That was so emotional!

It was so great!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Here's to the three of them. May they fare better than their counterparts. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh my gosh, so sweet! Love the ending:)
infiniteworld8 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I loved this story. It was very well written and Kirk was KIrk. Excellent characterization and great job showing the emotions that Kirk would be feeling without being to emotional.
irezel chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
;_; jiiiiim...you poor baaabby. :(
elsa3beth chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
beautiful! the last scene was a little confusing, or ambiguously set anyway, but all in all-these were great snapshots, and really well timed/sequenced.
atymer chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Spock was a breath of fresh air. No platitudes, just arms to hold him. I liked it.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Oo poor Jim great story though thanks for sharing xx
save the sharks chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I love it!
Super Ultra Sexy Spockfish chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaay! Jimmy got closure! Nice fic! :)
Riotfor chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Love, love, LOVE this story. So heart wrenching, I don't think there are nearly enough stories about Bones/Spock finding out about Tarsus and having believable reactions. Great job.
Old Fiat chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This was a really well-written story. I liked the way you paced it. I thought that it was interesting that you kind of delved into the idea of Riley recognizing Kirk-and vice-versa-when he comes aboard, but neither one being aloud to say anything. I think that the most interesting thing about this story, really, was that you took an idea that's used a lot (the five times something happened and the one time it didn't) and you made it much more... complex than it's usually written. Great work.