Reviews for Names
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Heh heh. Dick... Poor robin, I kind of wish he'd overheard them and thought they found out his secret identity. That would have been fun.
Raven the white... BB can see the future... Or he unknowingly influenced the future.
esmeblaise chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
What's really funny is that the teen titans robin's name is Dick :)
ArtMelody chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
LOL, "Dick"! Poor Robin!

Nice story!
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
i honestly just loe how they were making for for the name richard and dick! thats robins real name! haha amazing!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Cute-cute-cute.

I've seen her do the "glare of doom". Very effective.

Heh. Raven the White. Snicker.
SafirePhoenix chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Lol. You should have added a little part where Robin overhears them trashing his name.
J. J. Bean chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Cute, funny, and utterly adorable! :) I didn't notice any wrong spelling/grammar and I loved your story! Thanks to you, I understand the time paradox now, heehee.
AllYourWafflesBelongToMe chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Awesome story! I wanna see the look on DICK's face when he hears them XD
SolrSurfr3 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Profound AND fluffy. Not an easy combination to work. Color me impressed!
Linzerj chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Hahaha, the end was kinda funny. They're technically making fun of Robin - Richard Grayson. Pfft...

I loved this, great job!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Ok, this is your sixth review for this story (you git more than one this time!).

I still think it was a shame that Murkami and Company did not explore where BB and Raven's friendship mioght have gone. They teased us with 'The Beast Within' where Raven actually admitted they were "having a moment", but instead chose to focus on Robin and Starfire's saccharine relationship instead, even dedicating a whole movie to it, a movie where Raven did nothing beyond pick on BB (that was such a disappointment).

So we have to rely on fanfiction for the character development that never happened in the show.
titansfan1211 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
hahhahahahahhahah :D funny as hell :) i like the reference to robby's name there :) very good story :D hahahahhahhaha i just keep thinking about what it'd be like if he had walked into the room at that point... :D
ComposerDragon chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
aw... this was a cute one!

u should have had Robin walk in at the end of the story, hear what they were talking about, have his jaw drop, and then suddenly run from the room.

lol.

keep the stories coming! I don't care if their similar! They're all nice and funny! (except for the sad ones, which are... nice and sad).
FelynxTiger chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
XD i would love to see if robin enter the room when they were laughing at his name lol nice story!
St. Jack of randomness chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Lol, it'd be funny if Robin walked in at the end, he'd be parainoid ('cause he'd think they found out his name) and annoyed 'cause they're making fun of him.