Reviews for To Win or Lose
Maia Me chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I really like the way you worded all of your speaking. It sounded like it really was Gale talking to Peeta.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
A great story. Very well written.
granger96 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I've been reading your stories for the past 30 minutes and I apologize because I haven't reviewd all of them, but I will try.

You're an amazing writer, I actually teared up a bit, great job.
Armygirl0604 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
...that...that actually made me tear up a little bit, no lie. I mean, my throat got a little tight there at the end, and I just thought, "awwwwwwwwwwwww..." I actually sniffled once or twice. That's cute, that's really adorable.
lalala445 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
loved it!
123nnana chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
OH my effin G.

That was very, very well written. I applaud you for writing such an in-character piece, as most stories that depict Gale as a good guy usually end with Peeta turning into a mad rapist or something along those lines. Or maybe I've just been reading too many crappy fics. Whatever the case, this is wonderful. Good to see a fellow team Gale-er who knows how to write.
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I've been thinking about writing a oneshot like this! But I probably couldn't pull it off as well as you just did. I loved the dialogue; both Peeta & Gale were perfectly in character.

Just two things (and I'm only going to say this because I'm a beta):

Peeta's family was killed in the bombing of 12, not 2.

head ach - head /ache/.

But that's it. haha (;

Wonderful job, dear!

-Dom
Daydream Believing chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Aaw, this was really good - I think you captured their characters perfectly and I can really imagine this conversation taking place between the two of them.

Seeing it from Gale's point of view made it so tragic, because it's clear that he feels he has no choice but to leave :( Poor guy.
sleetinthesummer chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wow, I really enjoyed this! You did a good job keeping Peeta and Gale in character for the most part. There were a few small errors, but nothin huge, just be careful with spell check and such. Overall, awesome job! I love when these two characters intereact.
EmsyWemsy chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I truly loved your story! It was very touching and you really helped me realize why Gale did leave to go to District 12. It also had good grammar and spelling. I think that what you wrote could've been by Suzanne Collins! Congrats!