Reviews for Meet Me in the Meadow
theonlykyla chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED *dances and skips around the room*

Ah, that was like *swoon* perfect.

I miss you, can you tell;)
theonlykyla chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
*sighs*

Oh how I miss you in my inbox once a week;(

AND, I went lurking your profile and found this little gem, I don't know HOW I missed it but it was EXACTLY what I needed today!

FAVORITE LINE:

"Stored near my ass, as it's been near your ass for a decade."

I loved it all. I laughed. I cried. I yelled at her.

That was so precious.

Can't wait to read the next chapter;0

Hurry back to me!
Lilly1212 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Somehow I skipped this story, but I really liked it.

It made me cry at some point, somehow I think all of your storys so far made me cry at the end :-)

It's really easy to recognize the misunderstandings and hidden feelings. It's a good thing they had their happy ending!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Aww the fact that they spent prom night together was sooo sweet! Ugh i wish they would have just admitted it to each other! It would have saved so much heartbreak and time! UGH!
EmoryB123 chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Other scenes were outlined as well, so I may write those in future. - PLEASE keep on writing these! These scenes are awesome!

I wish some (most?) of this had remained in the original story! These scenes really did amplify some of the Ch 1 actions.

Star Wars Geek - That was totally ME! But I started with Epi. 4 in 1977! So I waited like 20 years for the 2nd trilogy. I went to a midnight showing 1 time during 2nd tri and decided that was enough...

For Empire, I had plans with high school friends to go on first day, Friday, but ended up winning tix to a preview on Wed, so I saw it 2X in 3 days. But I hated that Han was frozen at the end!

Now I am a Twilight junkie! So thanks for combining Twi and WarS in this chapter!

Just one thing: I didn't think that Facebook was up and running when the 2nd trilogy came out. Of course, it may have just been that I did not know about Facebook...

Loved this chapter! Keep on with this!
EmoryB123 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
That was too sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Another story about B & E growing up together, misunderstandings and all, spread over many summers:

For the Summer by camoozle

Every year Bella waits for the 'Pay Checks' to roll into her sleepy river town and every year Edward's hers, just for the summer. AH, AU, OOC, B/E

Twilight - Rated: M - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 178,170 - Reviews: 7798 - Updated: 8-19-10 - Published: 4-30-10 - Bella & Edward - Complete
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Like all the fill-ins. Too bad about all the wasted time because of teenage misunderstandings and insecurity. Being Edward and Bella that was the way life worked. Growing up is so overrated it's not funny.
CdrIvanova chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
So very, very cute!
stacieard chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
again another excellent chapter. im guessing that you will be making this into a full story. i cant wait to see what happens. keep up the excellent writing! until next time.
Ishouldntbehere chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
this is such a sweet story - might there be more to tell?

So much for a one-shot, huh?

thanks!
sscana chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Awwww... He wanted to be more for as long as she did. They just miscommunicated. I really enjoyed this little outtake thank you.
KimiD chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
I sooo loved this! Another side to the hearts of our heroes. Sweet, poignant, gentle. One of the parts I really liked was a Bella & Edward moment, "It's a good thing we're Eternally Bound or I'd be outta here after that display," he teased as I blew my nose loudly.

"Bet you wish someone else had been in the meadow with you that day."

"Never." His eyes held mine with no lies evident in them. "Never," he repeated again solemnly. Sweet Perfection & so telling of his feelings for Bella, How he made that adventure such a sweet part of his way of tying them together the only way he knew how. Awesome writing that! Or how he would not come right out and say SHE was who he wanted to go to the prom with and if it was not her, then he did not want to go. THAT was priceless. None of the others girls measured up to Bella in his eyes. You have such a great sense of humor and it shows all through your writing. Even the little cliches are full humor & light. so many of the "unsaid" things said "so much" more than the, "out there open statements" could have ever said. Great stuff! KimiD
Maplestyle chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
I seriously wanted to punch Rosalie in this! Poor Bella, and Edward too!
Northern-Soul chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
I Love this. It's so adorable!
wheather79 chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Poor Edward! It's so obvious that he likes Bella and she's just oblivious! Loved it! :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »