Reviews for Overdue
Angry sex... Yummy
pyrolover3 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Mad Sam is kinda hot.
mb64 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Oh wow! Angsty and emotional and incredibly hot. You have got to be the world's best Sam/Dean writer. :)
casammy chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh god, does sammy really know that and as doing in order that dean never says to him not and promises what he wants, and really the one who can say that not to this prettiness?
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Loved it amazing
MonroeHipsPoisonLips chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Hi I love your writing and I was wondering if you respond to prompts?
Luke's Momma chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I think that sometimes Dean underestimates his Sammy, the guy *did* go to college for a couple of years after all! It was seriously freakin' hot to see a Dominant Sam though so thank you for that!
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Holy cow! Tht was freaking hot! Awesome story can't wait to read more
WrenWing chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Yay, more!

My heart clenched at "I'm not up for this tonight." But it was so sweet how Sam left the clothes in the bathroom for him. The tension, the mood in the room , the laying together yet separately was so wrenching! But then comes the fight and I've got my fingers crossed as the tension in the room rises...

Holy cow dominant!Sam...can it really be? Throwing Dean on the bed? The predatory gleam in his eye? Then the pinning him down on the bed? Holy hot damn! And bless his heart for apologizing afterwards once his anger had run its course, but damn, damn that was some fine business! Bottom!Dean, even it's not i/actually/i bottoming, lol, is just super enjoyable. To have the control wrested from him and have him give it to Sam is just, well, just plain hot. Love when Dean is all in control and aggressive to be sure, but it's a nice change up for Sam to just have at it.

Loved it!
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I'm sorry it took me so long to review. I think I died for a while. Yep. I did. I frickin died. So excuse me if this review doesn't make a ton of sense since, you know, it's coming from the Great Beyond and all. :P I'm gonna start sending you subliminal messages through Broken Silence's reviews more often because I believe in my last review for her I told her I was totally on board with you writing the boys having some hot angry sex and holy moly did you deliver! Could this have been more angsty and yummily deliciously hot? Hells no! You freakin outdo yourself every damn time! I'm standing here, still dead mind you, in absolute awe. It's almost hero worship if you want to know the whole truth. You're right that so many episodes are just begging to be slashed (I personally think they should all be slashed) and even though this is one of my favorite all-time episodes, I had no idea how much it really needed this! Dayumn! While we're on the subject of episode tags, can I just say that along with Sam/Dean the other thing that I am just a huge sucker for is episode tags. I absolutely cannot get enough of them. They are the pie next to a four course meal of slash for me. And how the hell can anyone leave out the pie? So anyway, my point is, please please don't EVER apologize for writing stories as beautiful as this! As long as you don't abandon Reset, I'm more than happy to pass the time reading this and any other episode tags you wanna through out there! Hint hint *giggle* You are truly a Sam/Dean genius and I'm buying ANYTHING you're selling! Thank you from the bottom of my, well I guess, my dead heart because this fic literally did me in. I gotta find a crossroads to make a deal or at least one of the boys acting as a paramedic to bring me back so I don't miss the next piece of pure bliss that send our way! *wuv n hot strong Sammy throwing Dean like a ragdoll hugs* to you my Wincest Goddess! And happy belated holidays to you my dear! :D
brie630 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
*facepalm* I can't believe I missed another one!

Aww... poor Dean. *pets him* As far as season 1- this is one of my favorite episodes and I love what you did with the after. Your boys are always so spot on- I love that so much. Sam pushing and Dean still blaming himself- so true. And, as always, you just go and blow my freakin' mind with the hot. Jesus- the idea of Sam throwing Dean around and being all take charge. Yum. Loved this. 3

BTW- hope you had a nice Christmas and a happy New Year.
sylvia chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
mm very nice fic.

but seriously, Sam needs to learn when to shut up. Post-crazy-hot-grinding-sex isn't usually when one wants to have a heart to heart.

love it :)
SwinPcestN chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
another great story. I love how sam just tossed dean on the bed like a rag doll lol

can't wait to read more!
SimpleMan79 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I love your fic ! "Something wicked" is my favorite episode, Wincest are my favorite fics ... yummy, got the two in one story !