Reviews for Just Another Human
bobbihunterr chapter 1 . 3/9
I love this so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much! I had always wanted to read a fic of lassie's pov during the scene and this was way better than I could have hoped for!
Lassiturtle chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is so perfectly in-character, so beautifully conflicted, and so achingly loyal and protective. You highlight Lassiter's humanity so eloquently; but in a simple, effective, and poignant way that really squeezes out his soul. Really lovely!
ISeePookas chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Aw, good episode tag. I very much enjoyed. Thank you.
Malvolia chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
A terrific exploration/explanation of Lassiter's presence in the viewing room for that moment. I wondered why he was there, and this all fits. I also like how he leaves not quite sure what he thinks about the new development. Thanks for sharing!
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This story BRILLIANT!

Ooooh, and the "Bottles emotion, hides it, puts up an impenetrable wall." bit, was so deep, and true, and some of it almost reminded me of Sarah (from Chuck) - cause she's so...not a touchy-feely sharing-emotions type of person, and so is Lassie. :) Great job.
DARWIN51 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This is really good, I think in the show lassie will tell cheif about Shawn and Juliet because of the pilot episode where Shawn busted lassie for being in a relationship with a co worker
AliceSarina chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This is exactly how I imagined him feeling, conflicted. He isn't just angry, but overwhelmed. I would love to read a second chapter of this, what he decides to do and why. Maybe? You did an excellent job writing Lassie.
CountryPixie chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Perfect look into Lassie's mind! Love it, love it, love it.
HarryFreakingPotter chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Love it! What's Lassie gonna do next?
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Beautifully written,thank you.
Midnight Snacks chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Great! You did Lassiter wonderfully! The last parenthesis with (rage, most certainly rage) was hilarious! I feel like you really captured him in this perfectly.

P.S. Didn't feel like logging in. Sorry
ChuckNorrisLeftFist chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Protective Lassie is scary!

I really liked this, thanks for sharing!